Double Winners of The Tea Guild’s Top UK Tea Place and the Home of West Country Afternoon Teas:
Judged as ‘near perfect’ and awarded The UK’s Top Tea Place by the prestigious UK Tea Guild The Bridge Tea Rooms offers the very best in traditionally British Afternoon Teas, lunches and light meals throughout the day.
One of Britain’s Great Tea Rooms:
The afternoon ritual of serving tea has been developed to a fine art here, and is so accomplished that the Bridge Tea Rooms has been recognized as excellent by the prestigious UK Tea Guild for many years. Delicate bone china, the finest leaf teas, and friendly staff in Victorian costumes serving home-made cakes, pastries and sandwiches. Housed in a former blacksmith's cottage dating from 1502, the Bridge Tea Rooms positively oozes atmosphere, and the classical music playing gently in the background sets a tranquil tone.
West Country Afternoon Teas served throughout the day
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* Afternoon Teas served from 12 till 5.30.
Price of a Cream Tea starts at £9.35 per person.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions
- Cater for groups
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Celebrity connection
- Film or TV location
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
Parking & Transport
- Parking (charge)
- American Express accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Switch accepted
- Visa accepted
Map & Directions
A36 east out of Bath. After 3 miles take B3108 at Limpley Stoke towards Bradford on Avon for further 3 miles. In the centre of Bradford, take a right at the roundabout and go over bridge.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good186
- rosemary62Irvine, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesCooked to perfectionThursday, 29th October 2020Popped in here for breakfast as we thought it looked lovely and old. I had poached eggs on toast. Cooked to perfection. Lovely surroundings. Staff friendly. Would recommend Read full review
- perriepLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyDon’t get the hypeThursday, 29th October 2020Food not good, tables too close together and very expensive for a cream tea which was not very enjoyable. I think it’s a shame as decor is cute but needs some finesse with the finger sandwiches. Read full review
- TwistysaltyseadogBath, United KingdomAbsolutely Love this placeThursday, 17th December 2020I have been living in BOA for over 10 years and have only been going to the tea rooms for the last year and a half, what a mistake! This is the place for a delicious breakfast, made using the... Read full review
- Regional and Miscellaneous Top Tea Place Award by UK Tea Guild 2010