Double Winners of The Tea Guild’s Top UK Tea Place and the Home of West Country Afternoon Teas:
Judged as ‘near perfect’ and awarded The UK’s Top Tea Place by the prestigious UK Tea Guild The Bridge Tea Rooms offers the very best in traditionally British Afternoon Teas, lunches and light meals throughout the day.
One of Britain’s Great Tea Rooms:
The afternoon ritual of serving tea has been developed to a fine art here, and is so accomplished that the Bridge Tea Rooms has been recognized as excellent by the prestigious UK Tea Guild for many years. Delicate bone china, the finest leaf teas, and friendly staff in Victorian costumes serving home-made cakes, pastries and sandwiches. Housed in a former blacksmith's cottage dating from 1502, the Bridge Tea Rooms positively oozes atmosphere, and the classical music playing gently in the background sets a tranquil tone.
West Country Afternoon Teas served throughout the day
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Afternoon Teas served from 12 till 5.30.
Price of a Cream Tea starts at £9.35 per person.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions
- Cater for groups
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Celebrity connection
- Film or TV location
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
Parking & Transport
- Parking (charge)
- American Express accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Switch accepted
- Visa accepted
Map & Directions
A36 east out of Bath. After 3 miles take B3108 at Limpley Stoke towards Bradford on Avon for further 3 miles. In the centre of Bradford, take a right at the roundabout and go over bridge.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2020
- Very Good186
- sheenam1001London, United KingdomA cute place to enjoy a delicious afternoon teaFriday, 11th September 2020My husband & I were so glad we visited Bridge Tea Rooms. We decided to visit Bradford-on Avon for a day trip from Bath and even happier when we found a place that does Afternoon Tea. Everything was... Read full review
- TreesAreWeirdLondon, England, United KingdomEccentric atmosphere, excellent tea and top notch scones!Saturday, 12th September 2020Me and my partner have been here a couple of times now and we've always enjoyed the experince. The quirky period house feels so atomspheric that you feel like you've been transported back to an old... Read full review
- helenwL3445DATrip Type:CouplesDelightedThursday, 17th September 2020We visited The Bridge Tea Rooms today and I was surprised and delighted to find a range of dairy free / vegan options available in the cake and savoury lines. The young lady in Victorian costume who... Read full review
- Regional and Miscellaneous Top Tea Place Award by UK Tea Guild 2010