AboutWelcome to The Dove Inn - a delightful country pub in the heart of the unspoilt Wiltshire countryside, tucked away in the beautiful village of Corton - close to the River Wylye, a few miles from Warminster and within easy reach of Longleat, Stonehenge and Bath.
Pubs have always been at the heart of the local community and The Dove Inn is no exception. Visitors can unwind in the flag stoned bar next to our roaring log fire or in the garden during the summer months, which are also perfect for a light snack or a drink. Enjoy The Dove’s range of traditional local cask conditioned ales, draught lagers and beers, fine malts, cognacs and ports, or opt for something from the extensive wine collection offering ‘classics’ and carefully selected wines from both Old and New World. The restaurant allows guests to enjoy our award winning menu, carefully prepared by our team of chefs, which is full of locally sourced produce and includes an extensive fresh fish menu.
The Dove also boasts luxuriously appointed en-suite guest rooms which are perfect for those visiting the area for a night or as a base for longer visits to explore the surrounding Wiltshire countryside. All rooms are equipped with power showers, fluffy towels, complimentary health and beauty spa branded toiletries and a hearty full English breakfast is included in your stay. Guests will also enjoy The Dove’s ‘finest’ silent night beds with Egyptian bed linen to ensure a restful and memorable night’s sleep.
We look forward to welcoming you to The Dove Inn.
Remember to check out our website: www.thedove.co.uk for our latest special offers.
|Open New Year|
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet
- Ramp to main entrance
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch - served between 12 - 2:30
- Special dietary requirements catered for
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Children's menu
- Facilities for children
- Accept coach parties
- Al Fresco Dining
- Exclusive hire of restaurant
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Groups accepted
- Pets accepted - All Dogs accepted and can stay for an extra £10 a night.
- Private rooms - Extremely comfortable accommodation / 15 rooms
- Real log/coal fires
- In countryside
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- On site parking
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Switch accepted
- Visa accepted
Travel & Trade
- Packed lunches available
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From A36: approximately 15 miles north of Salisbury, 5 miles south of Warminster, take the turning for Boyton & Corton. Follow road over the level crossing and onto the T-junction. Turn right for Corton and continue for 2 miles. The Dove is on your right.
Public Transport Directions
The Dove Inn is approximately 5 miles south of Warminster Train Station. Warminster is one stop / 20 minutes from Salisbury by train. Salisbury is on the South West Trains network between London Waterloo and Exeter St Davids. Taxis are available from Warminster station.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good28
- danielam807Warminster, United Kingdomdinner on Valentine nightSunday, 23rd February 2020The restaurant was rather empty for a Friday night which we found unusual. My husband ordered a meat dish and I asked for grilled sardines served on bread and a salad. Charles dish was fine but I... Read full review
- Muzzo4444Bearsted, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesEnjoyable food and good atmosphereMonday, 24th February 2020We enjoyed our meal at the Dove, we both had specials, and both were excellent and plentiful. Staff were friendly and very accommodating. Vegan and Vegetarian options were available. There was... Read full review
- dr_rp186534Glasgow, United KingdomLovely StayWednesday, 4th March 2020Really nice fit out in the rooms, beds super comfy, good food with great portions and the staff are lovely. Read full review