GoSkydive have now resumed tandem skydiving after lockdown, with extra precautions in line with Government and British Skydiving regulations. The tandem skydiving experience has evolved with new measures in place. Arrival times have been staggered with a maximum of 8 jumpers every 30 minutes and limited to 4 spectators per jumper. Customers are remote temperature checked on arrival and asked to bring gloves, face coverings and tubular bandannas where possible. Find out more.
Skydiving over the stunning Salisbury Plains is the experience of a lifetime and one that you will never forget. The excitement and exhilaration of the jump together with the elation and sense of achievement as you land is unrivalled.
GoSkydive is the UK’s leading tandem skydiving centre, solely focused on delivering tandem skydives. Our state-of-the-art equipment is meticulously maintained to the high standards of the British Parachute Association and we are fully regulated by and affiliated with them. We specialise in customer focussed skydiving days - ensuring our guests have a full, fun and safe day out.
Skydive from 10,000ft or 15,000ft
Our standard tandem skydive is a jump from 10,000ft this gives you approximately 25 to 30 seconds of Freefall time plus 5 minutes to take in the amazing views as you parachute to the ground. Price £259, deposit £49.
We also offer the option to jump from 15,000ft. This is the UK's HIGHEST Tandem Skydive! This doubles your freefall time to up to 60 seconds and makes you part of a UK parachuting best. Price £318, deposit £49.
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* APA office open from 8th January onwards
Jumping from 3rd February 2018 – 15th December 2018
- Activities accessible for visitors with disabilities
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Bar - available from the Skies Restaurant on site
- Café - available from the Skies Restaurant on site
- Restaurant - available from the Skies Restaurant on site
- Serve breakfast - available from the Skies Restaurant on site
- Serve evening meal - available from the Skies Restaurant on site
- Serve lunch - available from the Skies Restaurant on site
- Take away service - available from the Skies Restaurant on site
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Must be 16 years or older
- Accommodation nearby
- Accommodation on site
- Cater for Corporate events
- Cater for school groups
- Equipment/clothing free of charge
- Experience level - beginner
- First Aid
- Fitness level required - low
- Fully qualified instructors
- Non members welcome
- Open All Year
- Public telephone
- Route maps available
- In countryside - Views of the Salisbury Plain, entire South Coast, Solent, Isle of Wight, Bournemouth, Poole, Portsmouth and Southampton.
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - On Airfield
- JCB accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From Salsibury follow the A345 north past Old Sarum Castle. Turn RIGHT at Portway from the roundabout where you’ll see the Salsibury Park and Ride Centre. Follow Portway up and turn RIGHT into the Sarum Business Park.From Amesbury follow the A345 southboand and trun LEFT onto Portway and follow signs for the Sarum Business Park.
Public Transport Directions
A short taxi ride from Salisbury – Approx £8.Buses are also available via the Salisbury Park and Ride
- Go Skydive - the way we are
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good17
- livyaaa90Nuneaton, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelTHRILLING.Saturday, 10th October 202011/10. I’ll be booking a other soon. Harnessed fear and threw myself out of a plane, what more can you say. Read full review
- HeidinewnhamPoole, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getaway100% recommended!Sunday, 18th April 2021The team at GoSkydive were fantastic! Made us feel so at ease and comfortable with that was going to happen. But also kept us hyped for the excitement to come. George, my instructor was fantastic... Read full review
- martakG4447HHTrip Type:Friends getawayBest experience ever!Monday, 19th April 2021The whole experience is amazing itself but the staff makes it even better. Friendly and welcoming team is there to assist you from the moment you arrive. I went together with a friend to keep her... Read full review
- South West Tourism South West Tourism Awards -Tourism Excellence Award Gold 2017