We offer a range of superb guided walks through Wiltshire's beautiful countryside, much of which is designated as an “Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty”. Our walks will take you through an ancient landscape following tracks laid down over many centuries.
We've got lots of suggested routes and days out for you to choose from, most of which can be shortened or lengthened according to your choice. We also offer guided walks around the cathedral city of Salisbury and other towns in Wiltshire.
On the walk we can tell you about the area's history and landscape, plus we can share some useful tips on walking in the countryside (such as using a map and compass, navigating using land features, foot care etc) if that is of interest to you.
Our prices start at £40 for a solo walker or £60 for two people booking together. This can include us collecting you from your base (within 25 miles of Stonehenge, maximum of 4 people).
Please see our website for more details.
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* All year, except Christmas and New Year
- Accommodation nearby - For people staying in self-selected accommodation.
- Drying Facilities
- Experience level - beginner - Most walkers will not need to be experienced as the walks will be guided by us.
- Experience level - intermediate - Most walkers will not need to be experienced as the walks will be guided by us.
- First Aid
- Fitness level required - low - For shorter walks of under 3 miles
- Fitness level required - medium - Recommended for walks of over 3 miles
- Insurance included
- Lessons/courses available - We can coach walkers in the correct use of equipment and countryside route-finding, upon request. We can incorporate English conversation tuition during walking activities.
- Open All Year
- Route maps available - Our walks are all guided, but route maps are available to people preferring to self-guide.
- Self guided walks/cycle rides - Our walks are all guided, but route maps are available to people preferring to self-guide.
- Showers - Our family home offers a twin bedroom with a small shower room with toilet and basin.
- Coastal - We offer a spectacular guided walk on the Jurassic coast in the neighbouring county of Dorset.
- In countryside - We offer a wide selection of walks through Wiltshire's beautiful countryside.
- In town/city centre - We offer guided walks around Salisbury, Devizes, Wilton and Bath (in the neighbouring county of Somerset)
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking - If you are based within 25 miles of Stonehenge, we can collect you and drive you to and from the walk (maximum of 4 people). Alternatively we can meet you at an agreed location near the walk, if you prefer.
- Circular Route
- Easy Route
- Moderate Route