AboutExplore the streets of Salisbury with a self-guided Murder Mystery themed walking Treasure Trail; a fun and imaginative way to explore Salisbury.
As you follow the Trail route, can you solve the clues set on existing buildings, statues and monuments to eliminate the suspects to discover whodunit?
The Salisbury Treasure Trail will take you around 2 hours to complete and can be instantly downloaded from our website or sent to you in the post.
Superb value for money, Treasure Trails are a fun thing to do for all ages and at anytime of the year, but especially for a day out with the kids at the weekend or over the school holidays (although - there are no children necessary - as there is a big kid in all of us!).
Fancy exploring somewhere else in Wiltshire? We have 26 Trails around different towns and villages in Wiltshire for you to choose from, including Avebury, Bradford On Avon, Lacock and Malmesbury.
In addition to the Murder Mystery theme we also have Spy Mission and Treasure Hunt themed Trails where you will either be finding the location of the buried treasure or completing the mission like a true secret agent!
|2023 (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
* All Treasure Trails are self-guided and go on public land, so you can do the Trails at anytime of the year. You can instantly download a Trail online or get one sent to you in the post within 2 working days.
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors - We try to mark each trail with a guideline on accessiblity. Trails take place in and around towns and villages with associated limitations.
- Café - Normally cafés and restaurants at some point on most trails
- Cater for Corporate events - We design and operate a range of corporate and group events at select locations
- Self guided walks/cycle rides - All or trails are self guided and include directions to follow
- In countryside
- In town/city centre
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Parking details given in each individual trail.
- Circular Route
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- TripAdvisor Awards TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2014