Step inside a part of Salisbury's medieval history in Live Escape Salisbury's 14th century venue at The Cross Keys Shopping Centre.
Bring your friends, family and work colleagues to the Plume of Feather's Inn, the pirate tavern serving up immersive experiences along with a flagon or two of grog and wines.
Shackled in chains in the gaol of a galleon ship in Salisbury Docks. Up to five crew members must find their keys, unchain themselves and work together to flee their floating prison before the king's men arrive to deliver them to the hangman's noose.
Pieces of Eight
A play at the (Captain's) table game consisting of three treasure chests. Bursting with unique puzzles and cool pirate props, your team of up to six crew mates must steal Captain Batholomew's treasure before the hour is up. Buccaneers can also have the tavern wench serve them a flagon or two of grog.
These two experiences can be played stand alone, or as a versus experience for up to 11 people.
The Smallsbury Toy Company
An escape room for two to six players.
At The Smallsbury Toy Company all the toys and games have been turned topsy turvy. A series of unfortunate misdemeanors have triggered a calamitous countdown and it's up to your team to stop the clock. But remember, once you've passed GO, there's no turning back. This is a nostalgic journey back through all the classic board games set in a 90s back drop. Expect special effects, chart topping hits and surprises.
The Medieval Games
Raise your tankards and pay fealty to his lord and ladyship - in this- a tournament of foolish mini games to bring much merriment to your clan.
For gatherings of 8 to 16 players, you must split to create two factions who will compete and wager their coin to win favour from their noble overlords.
The silly (yet simple) trials shalt test your team's lateral thinking, creativity, risk taking and sense of humour levels.
Will your clan reign supreme in the ultimate medieval challenge?
Your medieval evening
This is an immersive, character-led, two-hour tourney for teams of 8-16 people. Tickets are £40 per person which includes a free flagon of mead, ale, wine, spirit or something softer. The tavern staff will be taking your drinks orders for table service during your two-hour experience.
Just a 20% deposit is required at time of booking with full payment required 7 days in advance. This event is available to book Friday or Saturday evenings, but other dates can be booked at your request.
A new experience in an old haunt. This 14th century building has featured on TV's Ghost Towns in the past, and is synonymous with several spirits (of the ghostly kind).
Join the team at Spire Spooks Paranormal to investigate the ghostly goings on across all three floors after the escape rooms close on a Friday and Saturday night. The team has all the latest ghost hunting equipment, from REM pods, to Spirit Boxes. You're guaranteed an enlightening few hours.
For more information on all of Live Escape Rooms Salisbury's experiences visit their website at live-escape.co.uk
|2023 (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
* Opening times may vary due to coronavirus precautions. Please check on the website.Dates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change
Map & Directions
Live Escape Salisbury is situated on Castle Street, five minutes from the Market Place in the city. The postcode for the nearest car park at Long Stay Central is SP1 3SL.
Postcode for google map / directions to Live Escape Salisbury: SP1 3SP
- Live Escape Salisbury - Escape Rooms
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good7
- Alison MBirthday night outSunday, 17th September 2023It’s was our daughters birthday, what a brilliant evening. The team really looked after us and made the whole experience a memory to treasure.. would highly recommend Read full review
- Thomas AGood funSunday, 1st October 2023Lots of fun, very friendly, definitely reccommend ThBrigg, Great to do with family need to communicate. Read full review
- Simon SFun pirate escape roommateWednesday, 4th October 2023We were visiting while at Longleat Centreparcs. The centreparcs room was very expensive so we looked further afield and I’m glad we did. The Brig was a fun room that forces everyone to take part in... Read full review
- Regional and Miscellaneous Escape Review - Top 100 UK Escape Rooms 2022
- TripAdvisor Awards Trip Advisor Travellers Choice Awards 2023
- Regional and Miscellaneous Tourism and Hospitality Award - Highly Commended 2023