Escape Rooms at Live Escape Rooms Salisbury
If you have never heard of an escape room here is a brief explanation: You choose your team from your friends, family or even work colleagues - a team usually consists of between two and eight players. At the escape room, the plot of the game is revealed and you and your team members get ‘locked in’ the escape room with the only means of escape being to look for hidden clues, solve puzzles and work together to ultimately unlock the door to the escape room within the time limit.
Live Escape Salisbury’s escape room experience, ‘Spectre’ is becoming well known for its immersive gameplay, intriguing storyline and unique, hand-built puzzles. With five star reviews, more and more visitors and Salisbury residents are beginning to realise that time spent together can be more than just a trip to the pub, perusing the shops or visiting museums. It can be fun, challenging and a great way to bring everyone together.
So what’s the story of ‘Spectre’? The Respect Foundation’s Station Athena facility has been deserted by the Respect scientists, but just recently there has been activity. People have been seen coming and going with files and equipment. Your team must investigate what has been happening at the station and what ‘s become of the scientists who have gone missing. Is something despicable going on? Who is playing games? The only way to find out is be part of the game yourself.
New escape rooms opening soon!
Now available from Live Escape Rooms Salisbury and Spire Spooks Paranormal: Become a paranormal investigator for the evening and explore our 14th century building after dark, when the escape rooms close.
In small groups, experts Barry King and Ian Crowley will guide you around the three floors, explaining how to use the latest ghost hunting equipment.
Are you brave enough? Hunts run on Friday, Saturday & Sunday nights from 9pm - 1am. The cost is £35pp. Private bookings are available 7 days a week.
1 Cross Keys Chequer
2 Players: £50
3 players: £60
4 players: £75
5 players: £90
6 players: £100
7 players: £110
8 players: £120
Ghost Hunt: £35pp
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* Opening times may vary due to coronavirus precautions. Please check on the website.Dates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change
Map & Directions
Live Escape Salisbury is situated on Castle Street, five minutes from the Market Place in the city. The postcode for the nearest car park at Long Stay Central is SP1 3SL.
Postcode for google map / directions to Live Escape Salisbury: SP1 3SP
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good6
- Camper511246Group bookingMonday, 21st June 2021I booked for a group and between Live Escape Rooms and Salisbury Escape Rooms they organised the whole thing for us. Really efficient and super fun! Thanks Read full review
- karenpC5543AUTrip Type:FamilyFamily FunSunday, 11th July 2021One adult and a 9 year old did this together. Great fun, not scary, great set of puzzles! We even got some sweeties in one of the puzzles to keep us going! Read full review
- roberthD88Trip Type:FamilyLive Escape, SalisburySaturday, 24th July 2021We have just had a brilliant time unraveling the clues and making our escape from the Live Escape experience in Salisbury. What an excellently constructed event. All of us, 2 grandparents, mum and... Read full review
- TripAdvisor Awards TripAdvisor - Certificate of Excellence - 2019 2019
- Regional and Miscellaneous South Wiltshire Business of the Year Awards Finalist 2019 2019
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- TripAdvisor Awards TripAdvisor Best of the Best Award 2020 2020
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021