Treasure Trails are the fun and hugely popular way to explore villages, towns and cities. Solve the intriguing clues which can be found on buildings, statues and monuments, revealing fascinating history and beautiful scenery.
Whether you are a family, group or couple, Treasure Trails are an award winning and value for money way to have fun with friends and family for a few hours. With over 20 individual locations in Wiltshire and over 1000 UK wide our themed Trails guarantee you will find more than you expected when you next visit one of our Trail locations.
Popular Wiltshire Trail locations include: Avebury, Bradford On Avon, Chippenham, Lacock, Malmesbury, Marlborough, Mere, Royal Wootton Bassett and Salisbury.
Depending on location you can choose from Treasure Hunt, Murder Mystery or Spy Mission Themes. Each Trail is a self-guided booklet which caters for ages 6 to 106 although younger ones can also enjoy with a little assistance.
Visit our website to find out more details for each location and to buy the Trails online. Trails available as download or printed and posted.
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* All Treasure Trails are self-guided and go on public land, so you can do the Trails at anytime of the year. You can instantly download a Trail online or get one sent to you in the post within 2 working days.
- Activities accessible for visitors with disabilities - We try to mark each trail with a guideline on accessiblity. Trails take place in and around towns and villages with associated limitations.
- Café - Normally cafés and restaurants at some point on most trails
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 8 upwards or 6+ with guidance
- Cater for Corporate events - We design and operate a range of corporate and group events at select locations
- Self guided walks/cycle rides - All or trails are self guided and include directions to follow
- In countryside
- In town/city centre
- Max group size - We recommend up to 5 people per trail booklet. Purchase additional booklets for larger groups
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Parking details given in each individual trail
- Special group rates - Contact us for special group rates and bespoke trails
- Circular Route
- Treasure Trails Video
- What's a Treasure Trail?
- South West Tourism South West Tourism Awards - Best Tourism Experience & Activity 2010/2011 - Bronze Award 2011
- South West Tourism Outstanding Customer Service of the Year South West Tourism Excellence Awards 2008/2009 - Silver 2013
- Cotswolds Tourism Cotswold Tourism Business of the Year 2012 2013