Tripadvisor’s #1 “Fun Thing to do” in Wiltshire.
The only Escape Rooms created and built by UK detectives.
Online Escape Rooms
Try one of our multiplayer online escape room games. 60 minute game. 1-6 players (one purchase covers a whole team).
Come and play our current whodunnit escape room game ‘Death at the Lab.’
The body of Prof Brown has been found in a shallow grave on Salisbury Plain!
A murder investigation is underway.
You and your investigation team are invited to Starboard Upton Laboratory to help police eliminate suspects and find the killer. You must use all your senses to solve puzzles, find clues and investigate the suspects. Excellent Fun for friends and families, this is a great activity where everyone can get involved. A real-life adventure in the heart of Salisbury.
Fun for Families and Friends
Get a group together, of between two and six people, and enjoy your long awaited social fix! We’re open weekday evenings and weekends, so find a time to suit you all. Advisable to book in advance, but try your luck for on-the-day availability.
“Fantastic family fun!”, “Absolutely brilliant”, “Best UK Escape Room so far”, “Great detective work”, “Hen party fun”, “Best thing to do in Salisbury”
Escape Rooms have proved to be the best teambuilding there is! For rewarding successful teams, breaking the ice for new teams or just as a great start to a social evening, Salisbury Escape Rooms is a great choice.
“Just a quick note to thank you for running the rooms for us on Tuesday evening – we all had a great time and it had a good team-building effect.” (Colonel, Army Command HQ)
|2021 - *Re-opening 19 May* (19 Apr 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
- Salisbury Escape Room
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good28
- Camper511246Group bookingMonday, 21st June 2021I booked for a group and between Live Escape Rooms and Live Escape Rooms they organised the whole thing for us. Really efficient and super fun! Thanks Read full review
- Cruiser49046115392Southend-on-Sea, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyBrilliant. Book book bookMonday, 28th June 2021Brilliant. First escape room experience we’ve had. Host was excellent. Definitely recommend. Our 9 & 11 year olds really enjoyed it Read full review
- Richard-9373Windsor, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayGreat funThursday, 22nd July 2021Fun time with work colleagues I won’t go into much detail so not to spoil what lays ahead. Will definitely visit this place again when they change their game. They also helped us out as we... Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021