*Salisbury Escape Rooms will reopen from 1 August, taking bookings for groups of up to six people from no more than two households (or social 'bubbles'). New safety measures have been introduced. Find out more.*
Perfect for Lockdown - Salisbury Escape Room have launched a new Escape Room game that you can play at home!
Multi-player in different homes on Zoom, Houseparty or other video conference apps.
Give the next Zoom quiz a miss this week and join up to play our new online game that will get those cerebral cogs moving!! Assemble your finest team via your favourite communication platform, to take on each sector and get our robot, B.R.U.C.E through the game!
Sector X - The B.R.U.C.E. Project: Part 1 £15 per team. Play here.
Tripadvisor’s #1 “Fun Thing to do” in Wiltshire.
The only Escape Rooms created, built and run by UK detectives.
The body of Prof Brown has been found in a shallow grave on Salisbury Plain!
A murder investigation is underway.
You and your investigation team are invited to Starboard Upton Laboratory to help police eliminate suspects and find the killer. You must use all your senses to solve puzzles, find clues and investigate the suspects. Excellent Fun for friends and families, this is a great activity where everyone can get involved. A real-life adventure in the heart of Salisbury.
Escape Rooms have proved to be the best teambuilding there is! For rewarding successful teams, breaking the ice for new teams or just as a great start to a social evening, Salisbury Escape Rooms is a great choice. We also offer excellent value for money too.
“Just a quick note to thank you for running the rooms for us on Tuesday evening – we all had a great time and it had a good team-building effect.” (Colonel, Army Command HQ)
In conjunction with Salisbury Plain Safaris and Salisbury Playhouse we offer a superb package for larger groups split into teams of up to 6. Get a unique view exploring Salisbury Plain’s hidden secrets and play the #1 Escape Rooms. Includes light lunch, refreshments and a base to swap stories at Salisbury Playhouse – the pre-eminent producing theatre in the south.
|2020 - *Re-opening 1 August* (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
- Salisbury Escape Room
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2020
- Very Good27
- Katie FAndover, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesAmazing experience!Sunday, 6th September 2020Absolutely loved this it was so much fun I can’t wait to do it again. All covid guidance in place was very clean and felt completely safe. Will defiantly be coming back. Read full review
- emmasQ2340PPTrip Type:CouplesSuperb! One of the most fun hours you can ever have!Monday, 7th September 2020I never really leave TripAdvisor reviews but I feel like I have to as this place is superb! Honestly one of the most fun hours of my life! Cannot recommend highly enough. My partner and I have never... Read full review
- jivebananaCoulsdon, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesUtterly brilliant.Tuesday, 15th September 2020What a brilliantly thought-out escape room. We have done quite a few and this one ranks highly. There is an excellent mix of physical and logical challenges which means that the whole team can... Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020