GoSkydive have now resumed tandem skydiving after lockdown, with extra precautions in line with Government and British Skydiving regulations. The tandem skydiving experience has evolved with new measures in place. Arrival times have been staggered with a maximum of 8 jumpers every 30 minutes and limited to 4 spectators per jumper. Customers are remote temperature checked on arrival and asked to bring gloves, face coverings and tubular bandannas where possible. Find out more.
Skydiving over the stunning Salisbury Plains is the experience of a lifetime and one that you will never forget. The excitement and exhilaration of the jump together with the elation and sense of achievement as you land is unrivalled.
GoSkydive is the UK’s leading tandem skydiving centre, solely focused on delivering tandem skydives. Our state-of-the-art equipment is meticulously maintained to the high standards of the British Parachute Association and we are fully regulated by and affiliated with them. We specialise in customer focussed skydiving days - ensuring our guests have a full, fun and safe day out.
Skydive from 10,000ft or 15,000ft
Our standard tandem skydive is a jump from 10,000ft this gives you approximately 25 to 30 seconds of Freefall time plus 5 minutes to take in the amazing views as you parachute to the ground. Price £259, deposit £49.
We also offer the option to jump from 15,000ft. This is the UK's HIGHEST Tandem Skydive! This doubles your freefall time to up to 60 seconds and makes you part of a UK parachuting best. Price £318, deposit £49.
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* APA office open from 8th January onwards
Jumping from 3rd February 2018 – 15th December 2018
- Activities accessible for visitors with disabilities
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Bar - available from the Skies Restaurant on site
- Café - available from the Skies Restaurant on site
- Restaurant - available from the Skies Restaurant on site
- Serve breakfast - available from the Skies Restaurant on site
- Serve evening meal - available from the Skies Restaurant on site
- Serve lunch - available from the Skies Restaurant on site
- Take away service - available from the Skies Restaurant on site
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Must be 16 years or older
- Accommodation nearby
- Accommodation on site
- Cater for Corporate events
- Cater for school groups
- Equipment/clothing free of charge
- Experience level - beginner
- First Aid
- Fitness level required - low
- Fully qualified instructors
- Non members welcome
- Open All Year
- Public telephone
- Route maps available
- In countryside - Views of the Salisbury Plain, entire South Coast, Solent, Isle of Wight, Bournemouth, Poole, Portsmouth and Southampton.
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - On Airfield
- JCB accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From Salsibury follow the A345 north past Old Sarum Castle. Turn RIGHT at Portway from the roundabout where you’ll see the Salsibury Park and Ride Centre. Follow Portway up and turn RIGHT into the Sarum Business Park.From Amesbury follow the A345 southboand and trun LEFT onto Portway and follow signs for the Sarum Business Park.
Public Transport Directions
A short taxi ride from Salisbury – Approx £8.Buses are also available via the Salisbury Park and Ride
- Go Skydive - the way we are
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good18
- moss2118Hereford, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesAwesome!!Thursday, 29th April 2021I can't find the right words to explain how incredible my experience was! All I can say is, book and find out for yourself..you can thank me later!! I highly recommend the 15,000ft so you get the 60... Read full review
- langhornmisschloelSan FranciscoTrip Type:Friends getawayAwesome first ever skydive :DSaturday, 1st May 2021I can’t believe I’ve just jumped out of a plane! Words cannot describe how amazing that feeling was. The whole experience was incredible. I jumped from 15,000 for charity and I was so nervous. The... Read full review
- KAYK64London, United KingdomA must do experience!Friday, 7th May 2021Wow! Never thought I would jump out of a plane at 10 feet, let alone 15,000! An amazing experience, recommend it for anyone, and a great place to do it too. Staff were friendly, confidence building... Read full review
- South West Tourism South West Tourism Awards -Tourism Excellence Award Gold 2020