New Forest Cycling Tours runs a variety of guided cycle rides in Wiltshire and beyond.
Cycle back in time and explore some of Wiltshire’s fascinating heritage on two wheels with British Cycling accredited guide, Steve Edmed.
Tours of Wiltshire include:
The Historical Three: Salisbury, Stonehenge and Sarum Cycle Tour: a 30-mile circular loop encompassing the World Heritage Site, the Cranborne Chase Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and lots of hidden gems.
The Ancient Ridgeway and Avebury Cycling Tour: a 27-mile tour encompassing Avebury Stone Circle, Silbury Hill, the Devil’s Den and sweeping views from the Ridgeway.
The Green Man Tour: focussing on the Marlborough Downs and the Savernake Forest, we go in search of the Green Man.
Tours can be tailored to your requirements and bespoke rides can also be arranged, get in touch to discuss these with us.
We also run guided cycling tours in the New Forest National Park, Hampshire and Dorset – please visit our website for more details.
|Season (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
Beyonk Online Booking
- Beyonk Cancellation Policy
- Beyonk Bookable Product
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Children that are confident riders are welcome on some of our tours. Please contact us to discuss
- Cater for groups - We can cater for groups of up to 8 cyclists.
- Eco Friendly
- Experience level - advanced
- Experience level - beginner
- Experience level - intermediate
- First Aid
- Fitness level required - high
- Fitness level required - low
- Fitness level required - medium
- Fully qualified instructors
- Groups Welcome
- Insurance included
- Open All Year
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Circular Route
- Difficult Route
- Easy Route
- Moderate Route
- Corporate Events
Map & Directions
Directions for where to meet are provided upon booking.
Public Transport Directions
Depending on which tour you do, public transport links may be available. Please contact us for details.