Hello & welcome. We're Foot Trails. One of England's best loved regional walking travel companies.
Book with us to enjoy a custom made and crafted independent (self guided) walking tour from 3 days to 3 weeks.
Foot Trails have supreme expertise in South West England - with an office and HQ in Wiltshire, walking trips are available in Wiltshire, Dorset, Somerset, The Cotswolds, Bath, Avon and Devon.
Trails are originated by our dedicated in-house team using local knowledge.
We avoid busier national trails so you'll walk mostly on smaller paths, tracks and footpaths. All off road.
Each trail features a lunchtime stop at a country pub, farm cafe or eaterie.
Find your way using our local maps, with your trails clearly annotated or our innovative trail cards (all waterproof) with clear step by step written instructions. Our volunteer trail guides help us keep our trails up to date.
Click here to visit our website, request example itineraries and find out more about planning a Foot Trail www.foottrails.co.uk
|Opening 2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Office open Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 14
- Experience level - advanced
- Experience level - beginner
- Experience level - intermediate
- Fitness level required - low
- Fitness level required - medium
- Route maps available
- Self guided walks/cycle rides
- In countryside
- American Express accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- Circular Route
- Easy Route
- Linear Route
- Moderate Route
Travel & Trade
- Commission/net rates apply
- Group discounts available
- Packed lunches available
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
- 2009 Business in the Community Awards - Big Tick for Rural Action 2009 & 2010
- 2010 Sustainable Tourism Award - Silver - South West England Excellence Awards 2010 - 2011
- Regional and Miscellaneous Small business of the year 2013
- Regional and Miscellaneous 2013 GoldStar, Activity Provider, Green Tourism 2013
- Regional and Miscellaneous 2013 Small Business Saturday 100 2013