AboutPickwick Lodge Farm is a beautiful Cotswold farmhouse 20 minutes from Bath, Bradford on Avon, Castle Combe and Lacock. Close to Corsham Court, easy reach to Longleat and many National Trust properties.
Lunch or super can be enjoyed in interesting village pubs or excellent restaurants in and around Corsham.Three luxury bedrooms, 2 en-suite 1 with private bathroom have hospitality trays with a selection of teas, coffee, hot chocolate, bottled water, home made biscuits, and glasses for that special bottle of wine.Fluffy bathrobes and towels, luxury toiletries.
Start the day with an award winning breakfast using the finest local produce. We are looking forward to welcoming you for a short break, holiday or business trip.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite||£85.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Single Occupancy of Double en suite||£75.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Triple with Private bathroom||£112.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Double Occupancy of Triple private bathroom||£85.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Single Occupancy of Triple private bathroom||£75.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin Occupancy of Triple private bathroom||£85.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin en suite||£85.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Single Occupancy of Twin en suite||£75.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|2022 (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
- Additional meal details - Any, by arrangement.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast - All local produce as far as possible or home made.
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 12
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem) - Use of free wifi in all rooms
- Central heating throughout
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Real log/coal fires
- Country house
- In countryside
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Part of the house built in early 17th century, part early victoria. Beside the old Bath to London coach road.
- Access to golf course - Whitley pay and play, Comberwell, Bradford-on-Avon, Chippenham and Bowood.
- Cycle hire
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Pets (Proprietors) on premises
- Special provisions for cyclists - Safe storage of cycles. Drying facilities and will take and pick up from pub etc.
- Special provisions for lone female travellers - Will advise on places to eat for evening meal or allow bringing in of take-away food.
- Special provisions for walkers - Drying facilities and lifts to and from pub etc.
Map & Directions
M4, jct 17 - take A350 to Chippenham, then A350 until the roundabout, sign posted Bath, Corsham A4. Follow to traffic lights-straight across, through Pickwick. Turn right into Guyers Lane and follow B&B signs.
Public Transport Directions
From Chippenham - 6 miles
Taxi or bus from Chippenham to Bath. Bus stop at end of drive in Bradford road.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good12
- DerbyDalesTravellerA relaxed & very comfortable place to staySaturday, 4th January 2020My host, Gill, was excellent and my en suite bedroom really comfortable, with a high standard of cleanliness and more than adequate hospitality tray. Breakfasts were of the standard to be expected... Read full review
- GaryFarmer490Trip Type:BusinessA Lovely Peaceful and Comfortable place to stay in the area.Sunday, 22nd August 2021I needed a place to stay as I was on a business trip in the area for two nights and I found this Farmhouse Bed and Breakfast was available. The host Gill was very welcoming and the accommodation is... Read full review
- J5683XJbeckysHorsham, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFabulous B and BSunday, 5th September 2021Really lovely stay. Gill was so welcoming and went out of her way to ensure our needs were met. The rooms are very comfortable and extremely clean. Breakfast is amazing! The house itself is in a... Read full review