AboutPickwick Lodge Farm is a beautiful Cotswold farmhouse 20 minutes from Bath, Bradford on Avon, Castle Combe and Lacock. Close to Corsham Court, easy reach to Longleat and many National Trust properties.
Lunch or super can be enjoyed in interesting village pubs or excellent restaurants in and around Corsham.Three luxury bedrooms, 2 en-suite 1 with private bathroom have hospitality trays with a selection of teas, coffee, hot chocolate, bottled water, home made biscuits, and glasses for that special bottle of wine.Fluffy bathrobes and towels, luxury toiletries.
Start the day with an award winning breakfast using the finest local produce. We are looking forward to welcoming you for a short break, holiday or business trip.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite||from £75.00 to £80.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Single Occupancy of Double en suite||£60.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Triple with Private bathroom||from £90.00 to £100.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Double Occupancy of Triple private bathroom||from £75.00 to £80.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Single Occupancy of Triple private bathroom||£60.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin Occupancy of Triple private bathroom||from £75.00 to £80.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin en suite||from £75.00 to £80.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Single Occupancy of Twin en suite||£60.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
- Additional meal details - Any, by arrangement.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast - All local produce as far as possible or home made.
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 12
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem) - Use of free wifi in all rooms
- Central heating throughout
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Real log/coal fires
- Country house
- In countryside
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Part of the house built in early 17th century, part early victoria. Beside the old Bath to London coach road.
- Access to golf course - Whitley pay and play, Comberwell, Bradford-on-Avon, Chippenham and Bowood.
- Cycle hire
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Pets (Proprietors) on premises
- Special provisions for cyclists - Safe storage of cycles. Drying facilities and will take and pick up from pub etc.
- Special provisions for lone female travellers - Will advise on places to eat for evening meal or allow bringing in of take-away food.
- Special provisions for walkers - Drying facilities and lifts to and from pub etc.
Map & Directions
M4, jct 17 - take A350 to Chippenham, then A350 until the roundabout, sign posted Bath, Corsham A4. Follow to traffic lights-straight across, through Pickwick. Turn right into Guyers Lane and follow B&B signs.
Public Transport Directions
From Chippenham - 6 miles
Taxi or bus from Chippenham to Bath. Bus stop at end of drive in Bradford road.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good12
- Rowan WLytchett Matravers, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesLovely staySaturday, 7th September 2019We had a friendly welcome when we arrived and a friendly "good morning" at both our breakfasts. The landlady is very friendly and helpful. The room was absolutely spotless, which was very impressive... Read full review
- MicheleColettePhiladelphia, PennsylvaniaLast minute booking Bed and BreakfastWednesday, 9th October 2019With only one of the three bedrooms left, we had the one without ensuite. Just off the beaten track with easy access into the lovely town of Corsham. Our room was large with excellent furnishings... Read full review
- DerbyDalesTravellerA relaxed & very comfortable place to staySaturday, 4th January 2020My host, Gill, was excellent and my en suite bedroom really comfortable, with a high standard of cleanliness and more than adequate hospitality tray. Breakfasts were of the standard to be expected... Read full review