Rowdey Cow Farm Cafe have introduced some temporary changes, and are now offering takeaway style food, drinks and ice cream, with socially-distanced tables outside. There is currently no indoor seating. The cafe is open every day 10am-4pm. Find out more.
Set in the grounds of our Wiltshire dairy farm, we offer delicious homemade ice cream made from our own cows milk. We have a Full Menu and Specials Board which include cooked breakfast, lunch and teas and roasts on Sundays. All our food is made with local produce. The Glass fronted cafe offers stunning views and there is plenty for the children with play areas and animal viewing.
Unlimited Free Parking.
|Winter 2021 (1 Oct 2020 - 31 Mar 2021)|
|Summer 2021 (1 Apr 2021 - 30 Sept 2021)|
* We are open 7 days a week from 10am to 4pm in the winter & 10am - 5pm in the SummerDates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change
- Outdoor Play Area
- Serve afternoon tea
- Serve breakfast
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Children's play area
- In countryside
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Unlimited free parking
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good96
- Jane KCalne, United KingdomBreakfastSaturday, 3rd October 2020Delicious, well cooked breakfast, nicely served and staff were really good. Coffee lovely. Great value for money. Read full review
- chrisdanishBradford-on-Avon, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelFantastic food and a friendly faceMonday, 12th October 2020I took a small detour off the NCN 4 for breakfast on route to Devizes. The venue looked like they were taking c19 precautions serious which was reassuring. I was greater my welcoming staff who ask... Read full review
- penlornlondonNew look and still greatSaturday, 17th October 2020Had a nice lunch with two children in tow. Was busy Saturday lunchtime. Best to book. A lot of effort to make establishment secure and safe without spoiling atmosphere so well done with that... Read full review