*CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE*
Enjoy superb food by chef Jethro Lawrence (BBC Masterchef: The Professionals Quarter Finalist) at Woolley Grange.
Using fresh produce from the walled kitchen garden and local suppliers, the kitchen brigade produce a whole range of delicious dishes. You can enjoy a light lunch in the Orangery (with children’s menus available), scrummy afternoon tea by the fire, in the dining room or on the terrace, early evening family dining, or fine candlelit dining in the 2AA Rosette restaurant.
At lunch why not try the small plates menu with dishes such as burrata with heirloom tomatoes and olive tapenade, Home cured lamb merguez sausage with mint labneh and fermented tomato ketchup, and crispy cod cheeks with BBQ rub and crustacea mayo. Yum! £7 or 3 for £18.
Make Afternoon Tea a family affair or a special occasion, with freshly baked scones (and clotted cream and jam), cakes and patisserie by our pastry chef, along with the finest loose leaf tea served from white china. Children can enjoy a special children’s tea of sandwiches, hummus, crudites, brownie and icecream and jelly along with a hot chocolate, babychino or other soft drink.
Sunday Lunch is a rather special affair at Woolley Grange. Best to book in advance! Once you’ve enjoyed your meal have a stroll around or play in the 14 acres of grounds. See the produce growing in the Victorian walled garden, meet the pigs, chickens, rabbits and comical Indian runner ducks, have a play on front lawn with football nets, croquet, Giant Connect4, giant trampoline and swing or venture intro the nature garden and have a go at the nature games there.
Make a spa appointment too if you really want to treat yourself!
If you are looking to celebrate a special family occasion do ask about the private dining rooms.
Woolley Grange is perfect for all the family with great food, a wonderful cocktail and wine list, relaxed lounges with crackling log fires, beautiful grounds and very friendly service from smiley staff. If you haven’t yet been, we recommend you do!
|Open New Year|
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* *CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE*
- Locally sourced produce
- Serve afternoon tea
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Licenced for alcohol
- Open All Year
- In countryside
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good24
- TamFLOTruro, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyDisappointing return visitThursday, 28th November 2019We stayed here ten years ago and thought it was wonderful and worth every penny. We were so excited to return, but really Disapointed. The grounds are lovely and we were pleased with our room. The... Read full review
- Jeremy SBradford-on-Avon, United KingdomWorth a visitSunday, 12th January 2020We've lived near Woolley Grange for some while and passed it many times but ever been inside. We were invited by friends to join them for dinner and we were impressed by the food and service. A range... Read full review
- Stuart MTrip Type:FamilyForget it if you want a Sunday roast.Sunday, 1st March 2020One roast option on the “roast menu” this Sunday and sold out by the time we arrived for a 13:30 table. That is just poor management. Avoid. Read full review