Fiona and Hector welcome you to our idyllic bell tent glamping site. We only have 5 tents, so it really is exclusive!
We offer the choice of five top of the range, extra tough canvas bell tents that are completely weather proof and can comfortably sleep 4 people.
Perfect for groups of friends, families, or couples who want that extra bit of space! They are 5m in diameter with 4 mosquito proof windows.
On a hot day the sides can be rolled up, and allow a cooling breeze through the tent.
The double doors can be opened with or without the mosquito net.
Evenings can be enjoyed in the candle-lit tent with a glass of wine or beer, looking out to the beautiful scenery, or seated around a blazing log fire toasting marshmallows enjoying the panoramic views and star-studded skies.
Each tent has a double mattress bed and two single futons, hot water bottles, a few good books, some playing cards, a cafetiere and a few cooking essentials.
We are ideally located for trips to world renowned sites such as Stonehenge and Salisbury cathedral.
The area is fantastic for walking, cycling, and long lunches in country pubs! We are also 45 mins from from the world heritage Jurassic coast.
More information is available on our website. We would love to welcome you to our farm!
Bedding for double bed (not futons)
Hot Water Bottles x 2
Proper flushing loos
Cafeteria (coffee lovers will need to bring their favourite ground coffee)
Nightlights and lanterns
Outside table, 4 chairs (for each tent)
Cutlery, corkscrew, crockery
Solar lights, candles, and matches. Battery operated fairy lights
First basket of logs (extras can be purchased if necessary)
Fire-pit (for each tent)
Coolbox and ice packs
Welcoming bottles of cider x 2 and marshmallows
This accommodation does not have any available rooms
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Bell Tents||from £49.00 to £86.00 per unit per night|
*£20 Surcharge for 1 night stays (Week days only).
|2020 (1 May 2020 - 30 Sept 2020)|
- Food shop - Supermarket food deliveries can be delivered prior to arrival and catering can be provided on request.
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Facilities for children - Table tennis table (although equally popular with adults)
- Countryside Location
- Drinking water supply
- Exclusive Use
- Free car parking
- Gas inc in rate
- Linen provided - Bedding for double beds (sleeping bags/bedding required for futons)
- Wedding Venue
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Groups Welcomed
- In countryside
- Midweek breaks
- Village Location - Walking distance to Bowerchalke
- Weekend breaks
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking - A 1 minute walk from parking to the site
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Oven / Cooker
Map & Directions
Public Transport Directions
Trains to Salisbury (then 20 minutes by car)
Bus from Salisbury to Bowerchalke (plus 10 minutes walking)
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good3
- Andy HMaryport, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayCamping weekendSunday, 30th September 2018What a fantastic place. Last weekend of the year and it was full. Weather was brilliant. Duncan and Fiona are such nice friendly people. Will definitely come back here again. 😁😁. Showers toilets... Read full review
- kookoo73dorsetBeautiful location and the kids loved it.Thursday, 29th August 2019Really laid back experience. Duncan and Fiona were attentive but not to much! The location is just beautiful and peaceful (apart from the kids!) it is pretty rural but here are lovely little... Read full review
- Viv CBrighton, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGlamping heavenSaturday, 31st August 2019Stayed for two nights with my 14 year old daughter, beautifully presented tent with lovely comfy double mattress. Utensils, crockery and glasses provided plus lovely little touches such as... Read full review