AboutRecently refurbished 4* Youth Hostel set in the stunning Wiltshire countryside and on the same site as Cholderton Charlie's Farm. An ideal location for exploring the historic city of Salisbury (8 miles) and Stonehenge (4 miles) or as a stop off point for a longer journey.
The hostel has 70 beds, many with ensuite facilities, lounge with TV, dining area and self catering kitchen. There is also the opportunity to dine in the Ewe Tree Cafe if you want to just relax! We also now have a fully lisenced bar which can be opened for guests upon request.
- Arrival Date:
- Thur , 6th May 2021
- Departure Date:
- Fri , 7th May 2021
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Bunk Adult Bed||from £18.00 to £22.00 per person (room only)|
|Also available as:|
|Bunk Under 18 Bed||from £15.00 to £19.00 per person (room only)|
*Light Breakfast - £3 (breakfast of cereal/toast teas/coffees) Cooked Breakfast - £4.99 (Full English Breakfast with cereal/toast
Guests staying at Cholderton Stonehenge Youth Hostel also have FREE entry to the rare breeds farm after 4pm check-in and on the following day.
NB: no public transport on Sundays, however taxis are available. Prices are for per person per night.
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* Reception open: 09:00-10:00 and 16:00-20:00. 24 hour access once checked in
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good30
- KRC14Bridgnorth, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelNot up to YHA standardSunday, 16th December 2018I was disappointed in my stay here. As others have said, this is YHA-associated and I have been used to staying in some excellent YHA hostes - this was a let-down. The welcome was fine but the... Read full review
- sabatinitennisLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelA large and decent hostelTuesday, 19th February 2019This is one of the more modern hostels, bit is isolated and well away from local towns ....so it's quiet ...so bear this in mind before booking as you'll need a car to get here. There is a well... Read full review
- spashie2020Mayland, United KingdomPeace and tranquilityFriday, 9th October 2020Who would believe that just 10 minutes from the A303 there could be this haven of peace and tranquility? Having stayed here before, I knew what to expect. However many improvements to the... Read full review
- 4 Visit England Stars Hostel