These two beautifully restored 17thC farm cottages are situated on the South Wessex Downs. Both cottages are furnished to the highest standard, crisp linen and fluffy towels are included in the price. Breakfast and BBQ hampers full of local produces are available. Also suppers can be delivered.
Each cottage has a pretty garden, barbecue and patio furniture. Over a quarter of our guests return annually. Very cosy cottage with large inglenook fireplace and log burning fire.
There are several local pubs with good food within an 10 minute radius. Walkers and dogs welcome. babysitters on site.
Well equiped kitchen. Stunning views.
The New Calf Shed is a fully accessible single story modern barn conversion, floor to ceiling glass to enjoy the stunning views towards the Fovant Military Badges. A luxurious wet room designed by Motionspot. The romantic double bedroom, has cable TV, far reaching views, electric profiling beds, either King Size or twin, and sumptuous soft furnishings. The open plan living area, has a modern kitchen with granite worktops, low level oven, hob and sink for wheelchair users. There are sofa beds for a further three guests. A beautiful relaxing retreat, which can be rented by itself or alongside Manor Farm Cottages.
This accommodation does not have any available rooms
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Manor Farm Cottage 1||from £420.00 to £895.00 per unit per week|
|Manor Farm Cottage 2||from £420.00 to £895.00 per unit per week|
|The New Calf Shed||from £420.00 to £895.00 per unit per week|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|Open New Year|
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
- Box Scheme
- Local Produce English Breakfast
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
- Accept children all ages
- Children's videos/DVDs available
- Facilities for children - Cots and highchairs available, Babysitting service
- Food/bottle warming available
- Broadband Internet Access
- Central heating throughout
- Electricity inc in rate
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Linen available free of charge
- Linen provided
- Linen provided for overseas visitors only
- Open All Year
- Pets accepted
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Public telephone
- Real log/coal fires
- Short breaks available
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- In countryside
- Midweek breaks
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - 17th century refurbished farm cottages.
- Weekend breaks
- Arrangements for riding/pony trekking
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- On site parking - 2 Covered, 1 Uncovered
- All major credit cards accepted
- Daily rates available
- Delta accepted
- Euros accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Electric shaver point
- Free View TV
- Ironing Facilities
- Honeymoon Breaks
- Marketed to any other specialist market - Bird watchers, flower enthusiasts and horse riding.
- Special provisions for cyclists
- Special provisions for walkers
Room / Unit Features: Manor Farm Cottage 2
- CD Player
- Central Heating
- Colour Television
- DVD Player
- Ironing Facilities
- Modem Point
- Non smoking units
- Pets Accepted
- Real log/coal fire
- Washing Machine
Map & Directions
Situated down short track, 2 miles west of Fovant village, on A30, midway between Salisbury and Shaftesbury.
Public Transport Directions
From Tisbury - 4 miles
Take a taxi - cost around £6.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good3
- louise3001AustraliaClean and comfortableFriday, 15th March 2013Great place to stay as a touring base for the area. Cottage was clean and plenty of space for the five of us. Comfortable beds, and enjoyed having the fire on the cold nights. Never actually met the... Read full review
- SERowleyUsually cottages don't live up to their photos- this one absolutely does.Friday, 6th September 2013Beautiful cottage, blissful waking up to that scenery and stunning night sky for any star gazers / astronomers! Owners were very helpful and generous and our young children loved playing in and... Read full review
- JacqueenyWrangleSolitude, Peace, with access to Salisbury (10 miles)Tuesday, 17th March 2015We are still here at the moment loving every minute of it. Cosy and usefull interior, settees you can lounge in, wifi to keep you connected, a kitchen which makes you just smile when you use it... Read full review
- Regional and Miscellaneous Wiltshire Accommodation Charter 2016