Situated opposite the Cathedral, just minutes walk from city centre and shopping mall. 68 modern en suite bedrooms with WIFI access, free view TV with 4 posters available and executive bedrooms, Squire’s restaurant renowned for its food excellence and service. Relaxing newly decorated lounge and bar with log fires during the winter months and secluded courtyard. Three high quality function suites popular for weddings, private events and meetings for up to 110 guests and private on-site parking.
- Arrival Date:
- Wed , 19th May 2021
- Departure Date:
- Thur , 20th May 2021
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite||from £120.00 to £150.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family bath en suite||from £150.00 to £220.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Single en suite||from £99.00 to £140.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin with en suite bathroom||from £120.00 to £150.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|2021 - High season (1 Apr 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
|2022 - Low season (30 Nov 2021 - 31 Mar 2022)|
- Within 1 Mile of a Train Station
- Additional meal details - Any with notice. Packed lunch on request
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Facilities for children - Cots, menu.
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions - Complete wedding venue.
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem) - Modem points in all rooms.
- Central heating throughout
- Conference facilities
- Currency exchange service
- Event venue
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for alcohol
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Night porter
- Open All Year
- Pets accepted - Pet friendly AA listed.
- Public telephone
- Real log/coal fires - In winter months
- Staff fluent in foreign languages ** (List of languages are separately given) - French,German
- Wedding Venue
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- French spoken
- Polish spoken
- Spanish spoken
- Access to golf course
- Cycle hire
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - 60 spaces, £5 per car per night overnight parking.
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Diners Club accepted
- JCB accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Four poster beds available
- Free View TV
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Modem point in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Smoking rooms available
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Christmas/New Year Programme
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
- Marketed to any other specialist market - Murder Mystery weekends, Weddings.
Travel & Trade
Map & Directions
Open in Maps
From any of these main routes: M3; M27; A36; A303; A30; A345 follow directions for Salisbury.
Public Transport Directions
From Salisbury Rail or Bus Stations - approximately 15 minutes walk
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Saturday, 31st October 2020
The hotel was well placed for seeing the main sights in Salisbury. It also had easy access to the routes in and out of the city. All the staff we had dealings with were friendly and helpful . Any... Read full review
Bristol, United Kingdom
Saturday, 31st October 2020
Recently spent 2 nights here with my wife. The check in experience was good and on first inspections the room we had been allocated seemed alright (although the floor was a bit undulating, due to the... Read full review
Great location, old atmosphere
The location of this hotel is very convenient.
There is a big parking area if you arrive by car.
The city center and the cathedral are all accessible on foot.
The room was comfortable. The building... Read full review