*Milford Hall Hotel will reopen the bars and restaurants, as well as the rooms for overnight guests on 4 July. The Spa will remain closed for now.*
Milford Hall Hotel is a highly rated 4-star hotel in Salisbury. The hotel is situated only 5 minutes walk from the historic market square in the centre of Salisbury and a short walk from the famous Salisbury Cathedral, museums and shops. The hotel offers a great base for visiting nearby Stonehenge and the New Forest.
A grade II listed building, the hotel has 45 modern en suite bedrooms with 4 poster beds available and executive bedrooms.
Milano Italian is the hotel restaurant and is frequented by local and residents alike for its delicious food.
Lime Tree Spa adjoins the Hotel, a delightful Boutique Spa offering a wide selection of therapies to really compliment your stay.
Vouchers are also available to purchase from both the Hotel & the website, perfect for Christmas gifts! Guests at Milford Hall Hotel benefit from free parking and free Wi-Fi.
This accommodation does not have any available rooms
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite||from £65.00 to £164.50 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Single (double en suite)||from £60.00 to £134.50 per person (breakfast included)|
|Executive Double||from £65.00 to £174.50 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin en suite||from £65.00 to £164.50 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Single (twin en suite)||from £60.00 to £134.50 per person (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|Open New Year|
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
- Within 1 Mile of a Train Station
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Additional meal details - Any.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service
- Serve breakfast - 7am/9am weekdays, 8am/10am weekends.
- Serve evening meal - 6pm/10pm.
- Serve lunch - 12pm/2pm
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
- Accept children all ages
- Facilities for children - Cots, highchairs.
- Food/bottle warming available
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions - Up to 130 sitting down.
- Broadband Internet Access
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem) - Modem points in all rooms.
- Central heating throughout
- Conference facilities - Up to 200 theatre style
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for alcohol
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Night porter
- Public telephone
- Separate guests' lounge
- Spa and Treatment Room
- Spa Facilities
- Staff fluent in foreign languages ** (List of languages are separately given) - French, German, Spanish
- Wedding Venue
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Grade II Listed.
- French spoken
- German spoken
- Spanish spoken
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
- Hot Tub
- Spa Treatments
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Free on site parking for 50 cars.
- Accept Bank Transfers, Internet Payment or SWIFT/IBAN
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Diners Club accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Four poster beds available
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Modem point in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Honeymoon Breaks
- Marketed to any other specialist market - Heritage tour groups. Halal trained chef.
- Special provisions for cyclists - Garage parking for cycles.
- Special provisions for lone female travellers - Secure well-lit parking very close to entrance of hotel. Chain on bedroom doors. Porterage. Direct dial phone in room. We are a small family-run hotel with attentive staff to be aware and account for all of our guests.
- Special provisions for walkers - Will arrange guided walks and can prepare packed lunches.
Travel & Trade
- Commission/net rates apply
- Packed lunches available
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
Easy access from all routes A36, A30 or A345, M3, M27 or A303. Look for signs to city centre, Castle Street runs from the central Market Square north to the ring road.
Public Transport Directions
From Salisbury Rail Station - 0.5 milesLeft out of railway station, right at bottom of road into Fisherton Street, left at Multiyork (furniture store). Walk diagonally across car park, over bridge, turn left. Milford Hall Hotel is 300 metres on right hand side.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2020
- Very Good342
- mccoypageGuildford, United KingdomUpgraded for our 25th Wedding Anniversary!Saturday, 12th September 2020Our stay was made very special as our waiter, Keith, upgraded us to the same 4 poster room that we had stayed in 25 years ago on our honeymoon night! He really went out of his way to make the whole... Read full review
- lynncO7592RJLondon, United KingdomFaulty TowersMonday, 14th September 2020As a travel journalist I have stayed at many hotel’s up and down the country and this one was farcical. We arrived at the hotel at 9pm after a three hour journey and a long day at work. We’d made a... Read full review
- LjamrTrip Type:CouplesVery niceTuesday, 15th September 2020Not as a travel journalist who is well traveled and doesn't have to amend my first review whilst sitting on one of the available tables, I will post my review. The staff at this hotel work hard with... Read full review