Milford Hall Hotel is a highly rated 4-star hotel in Salisbury. The hotel is situated only 5 minutes walk from the historic market square in the centre of Salisbury and a short walk from the famous Salisbury Cathedral, museums and shops. The hotel offers a great base for visiting nearby Stonehenge and the New Forest.
A grade II listed building, the hotel has 45 modern en suite bedrooms with 4 poster beds available and executive bedrooms.
Milano Italian is the hotel restaurant and is frequented by local and residents alike for its delicious food.
Lime Tree Spa adjoins the Hotel, a delightful Boutique Spa offering a wide selection of therapies to really compliment your stay.
Vouchers are also available to purchase from both the Hotel & the website, perfect for Christmas gifts! Guests at Milford Hall Hotel benefit from free parking and free Wi-Fi.
This accommodation does not have any available rooms
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite||from £65.00 to £164.50 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Single (double en suite)||from £60.00 to £134.50 per room (breakfast included)|
|Executive Double||from £65.00 to £174.50 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin en suite||from £65.00 to £164.50 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Single (twin en suite)||from £60.00 to £134.50 per room (breakfast included)|
*Prices vary per day of week, and seasonally so for an accurate and best price please visit our website to make an enquiry.
|Open New Year|
|2023 (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
- Facilities for Disabled Visitors
- Additional meal details - Any.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service
- Serve breakfast - 7am/9am weekdays, 8am/10am weekends.
- Serve evening meal - 6pm/10pm.
- Serve lunch - 12pm/2pm
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
- Accept children all ages
- Facilities for children - Cots, highchairs.
- Food/bottle warming available
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions - Up to 130 sitting down.
- Broadband Internet Access
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem) - Modem points in all rooms.
- Central heating throughout
- Conference facilities - Up to 200 theatre style
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for alcohol
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Night porter
- Public telephone
- Separate guests' lounge
- Spa and Treatment Room
- Spa Facilities
- Staff fluent in foreign languages ** (List of languages are separately given) - French, German, Spanish
- Wedding Venue
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Grade II Listed.
- French spoken
- German spoken
- Spanish spoken
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
- Hot Tub
- Spa Treatments
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Free on site parking for 50 cars.
- Accept Bank Transfers, Internet Payment or SWIFT/IBAN
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Diners Club accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
- Within 1 Mile of a Train Station
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Four poster beds available
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Modem point in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Honeymoon Breaks
- Marketed to any other specialist market - Heritage tour groups. Halal trained chef.
- Special provisions for cyclists - Garage parking for cycles.
- Special provisions for lone female travellers - Secure well-lit parking very close to entrance of hotel. Chain on bedroom doors. Porterage. Direct dial phone in room. We are a small family-run hotel with attentive staff to be aware and account for all of our guests.
- Special provisions for walkers - Will arrange guided walks and can prepare packed lunches.
Travel & Trade
- Commission/net rates apply
- Packed lunches available
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
Easy access from all routes A36, A30 or A345, M3, M27 or A303. Look for signs to city centre, Castle Street runs from the central Market Square north to the ring road.
Public Transport Directions
From Salisbury Rail Station - 0.5 milesLeft out of railway station, right at bottom of road into Fisherton Street, left at Multiyork (furniture store). Walk diagonally across car park, over bridge, turn left. Milford Hall Hotel is 300 metres on right hand side.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good391
- LKBaybayDorset, United KingdomA lovely nights stay ❤️Friday, 27th October 2023Really enjoyed our stay at the Milford hotel, upon arrival we were greeted by a happy and upbeat employee (I believe her name was Rhiannon) she was nothing but polite and helpful and a real credit to... Read full review
- kath0nealSeattle, WashingtonPleasant evening in SalsburySunday, 29th October 2023This is a relatively new hotel in an evocative old manor house within easy walking distance of the high street and Salsbury Cathedral. The room was basic and the rooms around us were being remodled... Read full review
- JackieabardTrip Type:CouplesComfortable and clean room with friendly staffWednesday, 1st November 2023We have just spent two nights at this hotel and found the room to be very comfortable and clean. Staff were extremely helpful and friendly The breakfast was good value and had enough choice. Situated... Read full review
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021