Sixteenth century farmhouse, originally part of the Trafalgar Estate. Seven miles south of Salisbury and bordering the New Forest we are conveniently situated to enable you to enjoy all that both Wiltshire and Hampshire have to offer. Family run B&B, children welcome, but must be booked separately. Excellent breakfast which includes both a traditional cooked English breakfast and an extensive continental breakfast, together with cereals and toast.
All rooms are ensuite and have recently been refurbished, we have 5 double rooms with kingsize beds, one of the rooms has a beautiful 4 poster bed, 2 twin rooms (2 single beds) and a suite consisting of a kingsize cast iron bed and separate sitting room,and a bunk room for children under the age of 12, leading directly onto the garden with its own private patio area. The garden is extensive with an outdoor swimming pool which guests may use when the owners are on site. There is a lovely village pub, serving traditional pub food in Whiteparish village which is approximately a 20 minute walk from the farmhouse.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite||from £70.00 to £100.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Double as single||from £70.00 to £90.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family bath en suite||from £100.00 to £150.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Garden Suite||from £150.00 to £180.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Large double en-suite||from £80.00 to £100.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Superior double en-suite||from £120.00 to £130.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin en suite bathroom||from £75.00 to £80.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Twin as single occupancy||£65.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|Open New Year|
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
- Additional meal details - Packed lunch available on request
- Cater for vegetarians
- Local Produce English Breakfast
- Serve breakfast
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Facilities for children
- Broadband Internet Access
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Central heating throughout
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Open All Year
- Public telephone
- Real log/coal fires
- Separate guests' lounge
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Farm - No longer a working farm, although we do have alpacas, sheep, chickens and dogs.
- In countryside
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Grade II listed - formerly part of Trafalgar Estate
- Outdoor pool
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - 9 free spaces
- Cash & Cheque only
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- DVD Player in all bedrooms - in all except for one room
- Free View TV
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Honeymoon Breaks
- Mobile Phone Reception
- Pets (Proprietors) on premises
- Special provisions for cyclists
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
Directions to our B&B:
From London M25 (approx 1 hr 10mins in normal traffic) As we are just South of Salisbury it is faster- particularly on Friday nights to follow the instructions below which avoids the A303 Stonehenge Road which passes North of Salisbury.
Take M3 Direction Southampton. Continue on M3 (DO NOT leave at Jct 8 A303) until merging with M27 West. Stay on M27 for 10 approx 10 minutes, leave at Jct 2 for A36 Salisbury. We are approx 8 miles along A36 . You will pass a sign for Whiteparish, stay on A36 and we are 1 mile on left hand side immediately after the lay-by, situated on a small crossroads. There is a sign on the verge and one on the front wall of the small barn , pull in the drive and follow it up towards small cream building and follow sign for car park.
From Salisbury (8 minutes) Leave Salisbury via the ring road at the Wiltshire College round about, direction A36 Southampton. Continue on past retail park including Tesco onto dual carriageway for approx 5 minutes. When dual carriageway reverts back to single lane road stay on A36 until traffic lights and service station. REMAIN ON A36- we are 1 mile on right hand side situated on small crossroads. Turn into the drive and follow instructions above. PLEASE DO NOT FOLLOW SIGNS FOR WHITEPARISH.
Public Transport Directions
From Salisbury - seven miles Taxi would be best as the rural bus service is infrequent. Own car recommended.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good13
- 97martingChipping Norton, United KingdomKeep Coming BackWednesday, 21st August 2019Recently returned from our forth stay here in two years, a big thank you to David & Lizzie for looking after us so well - fabulous, it really doesn't get much better especially the breakfasts... Read full review
- s_yelloWokingham, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesWonderful Bank Holiday breakTuesday, 27th August 2019We stayed for 2 nights for the August bank holiday and were so glad we did! I wanted somewhere with an outdoor pool or at least somewhere to take in the sunshine, and this little gem appeared in my... Read full review
- a-c267894Bexleyheath, United KingdomGorgeous B&BMonday, 7th October 2019Stayed for 2 nights in the lovely Trafalgar Room. This room is very spacious, with a huge 4 poster, a settee, large bathroom, separate loo. Kettle, tea, coffee, hot choc and some biscuits, plus a... Read full review