Our luxury apartments will change the way you visit our wonderful city. Be it for a weekend getaway or a months work placement, we will help you relax and enjoy the best of what Salisbury has to offer.
Our generous apartments from 25-55 square meters offer more space than a regular hotel room - with space to cook, eat, sleep, and relax.
Our soundproofed apartments in a central yet quiet part of the city, are the perfect sanctuary after a busy day, shopping, working, or just exploring our historic city.
Our simple self check in kiosk makes checking in and out simple and quick. Just enter your booking number or surname into the kiosk and it will dispense your apartment key. Payments will be taken remotely either before or shortly after check in.
Our fully equipped apartments come with everything you need to turn up and enjoy your time: a full kitchen, linens, towels, soaps, parking and a welcome breakfast.
Our quiet yet central location means you can leave the car in our car park and walk. We are a 2 min walk from Salisbury train station, and a 10min walk to the Cathedral, Market Square, Shops, Restaurants… Take a look at VisitSalisbury to help plan your visit.
We are a short 10 min drive from the famous UNESCO World Heritage site, and also located next to the departure point for the tour bus.
If you are in Salisbury for work we will do our best to make you feel at home. We offer regular & frequent guests personalised storage so you can leave food and personal items between stays. Our central location next to the train station and with on-site car park means we are only a short commute to Porton Down, Boscome Down, Amesbury, and Salisbury District Hospital."
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|1 Bed Apartment||£70.00 per unit per night|
|2 Bed Apartment||£120.00 per unit per night|
|Premium Apartment||£75.00 per unit per night|
|Studio||£65.00 per unit per night|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2021
- Very Good43
- alexlewis2021Trip Type:BusinessBrilliant ApartmentsMonday, 14th June 2021I have stayed at the Peartree Apartments a number of times for business trips over the last year and have always been impressed by the high standards maintained in the apartments and from the staff... Read full review
- 985nitinkLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyClean, Central and a Great Choice!Thursday, 24th June 2021Excellent property, great location. The apartments are well situated for town centre access and have a few good takeaways close. There is parking in front and large bays for a 4x4. The cleaning... Read full review
- Lark2713Stroud, United KingdomCan't fault itWednesday, 21st July 2021We booked the studio apartment, it was spacious and ideal for a two night stay however you could easily stay longer. The contactless check in was very easy, and the apartment was clean and tidy... Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021