*Stonehenge Glamping Pods will re-open on 4 July*
The original glamping campsite in south Wiltshire offering a selection of options from basic glamping to a bit of luxury glamping throughout the year to include our new, our yurt (The Solstice Retreat).
Located 10 minutes by road from the Stonehenge World Heritage Centre they make a great base for exploring Salisbury, Bath and beyond with public transport links at the campsite entrance.
Our Basic pods are great if you are on a budget or want an introduction into glamping both units are set within there own garden area with picnic bench and fire pit, even being basic pods the are equipped with electric supply for charging all your gadgets.
Fancy a of piece of Glamping style, opt for a luxury pod fully furnished & heated with all you need from bedding & towels to cutlery & crockery, all set within a landscaped private garden with Picnic bench & fire pit included.
We offer either Twin or Double beds and cater from couples to families, our basic units are pet friendly as well, we offer a per sitting service which is available upon request. (Charges Apply)
Breakfast Hampers are available from reception and must be pre-booked, these are delivered to your pod / unit a great way to start the day and for just £6.50 a person.
We are situated within 10 minutes walk from two local pubs offering cooked meals, or have a selection of takeaways that deliver direct to the campsite making for an enjoyable stay.
we can cater for couples or group bookings and offer 2 night stays to weekly stays, discounts available on 7 night or more.
Rates: from £20.00 - £90.00 per unit per night (2 Persons) from £150.00 - £500.00 per week per unit (2 Persons)
To Book Call the Team on 07786 734732
This accommodation does not have any available rooms
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Butterfly Pod (2 Persons - Twin or Double)||from £50.00 to £75.00 per unit per night|
|Eden Pod (2 Persons - Double)||from £50.00 to £80.00 per unit per night|
|Festival Pod (2 Persons - Twin or Double) (per friendly)||from £40.00 to £50.00 per unit per night|
|Fox Pod - Family Pod (2 Adults & 2 Children - Double, Bunk, Pull Out Bed)||from £80.00 to £90.00 per unit per night|
|Hobbit Pod (2 Persons) (pet friendly)||from £20.00 to £35.00 per unit per night|
|Moon Pod (2 Persons - Double)||from £50.00 to £80.00 per unit per night|
|The Salisbury - Bell Tent (2 Adults & 2 Children)||from £70.00 to £80.00 per unit per night|
|The Solstice Retreat - Yurt* (2 Persons - Double)||£240.00 per unit per week|
*Minimum 3 night stay per applies for The Solstice Retreat
|2020 (9 Feb 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Open all year
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Public telephone
- Public toilets
- In countryside
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good82
- emmahB3595DLLovely location.....just a few things.....Thursday, 20th February 2020We stayed here for 2 nights with our caravan, 2 young children and 2 dogs. We had a hardstanding pitch up on the top field. We were greeted on arrival by the owner, who was lovely and very... Read full review
- Ellen WGreat stay (Even in March haha)Tuesday, 17th March 2020We really enjoyed camping here. The owners went out of their way to help us enjoy our holiday. The campsite is in a great location for country walks and access to a shop and pub. Also very reasonably... Read full review
- chriscross1966Handling the COVID situation very wellTuesday, 7th July 2020Went for an overnight trip as soon as restrictions lifted. Big pitches, options on whether or not you wanted hookup and/or campfires (niether for me), Facilities well set up to handle the strange... Read full review
- 4 AA Pennants
- 4 Visit England Stars
- Alternative Accommodation Visit England
- David Bellamy Awards David Bellamy Conservation Award (Gold) 2014
- TripAdvisor Awards TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2015
- Regional and Miscellaneous Loo of the Year 2015
- Regional and Miscellaneous Top 100 Award 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous Platinum Loo of the year Award 2015
- Regional and Miscellaneous ACSI 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous Alan Rogers 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous ANWB 2016