AboutImagine an urban oasis - a Salisbury city centre hotel just steps from the towns renowned cathedral and much more.
Inspired by its rural and unique setting, The Chapter House offers comfort with creativity, service with style and function with discerning form for leisure guests and business travellers alike.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double (En-Suite)||from £85.00 to £105.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good192
- honzad88Bangkok, ThailandLovely hotel with lots of history.Monday, 17th February 2020This is a beautiful inn in the centre of town. Our room was a wonderful suite - very warm and comfortable. We also ate in the restaurant - excellent food and good value. I would definitely stay here... Read full review
- MJohnKWoking, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesSarum LightsFriday, 21st February 2020Enjoyed our two-night stay in this wonderful creaky old hotel. Room, facilities, staff and breakfast all good. Great location for city centre & Cathedral Close visits. Lively bar and popular... Read full review
- EdL624Guildford, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesPacked with characterSunday, 23rd February 2020We visited in the middle of storm Dennis, and our original room had been rendered unusable. The lady who checked us in couldn’t have been more apologetic, and instantly offered a discount and bottle... Read full review
- Visit Wiltshire Approved Accommodation Scheme