Bed and Breakfast in a Large Victorian House. Superbly decorated, retaining character for its period. Minutes’ walk to the centre of the City of Salisbury (The Romantic City) & one of Britain’s most beautiful Cathedrals and only a short drive to Stonehenge, one of the great wonders of the world.
Relax and spend time with us here whether on business, short break or holiday and explore the City, pubs and restaurants, local towns and countryside, at your leisure.
Wyndham Park Lodge, situated in Salisbury, Wiltshire, has 4 guest rooms, 2 Double rooms with king-sized beds situated on the first floor (one can also be booked as a twin as there is also a single), and a new large luxury Single room. Another Double with superking sized bed on the ground floor with access via our walled garden (can also be booked as a twin for a minimum 3 night stay) . All rooms individually decorated with co-ordinated Wallpaper and fabrics, all en-suite & an extensive beverage tray included.
Free WIFI & free parking.
Our breakfast menu includes – Full English or Vegetarian cooked breakfast, Continental with locally sourced produce where possible, like, our local free range eggs, also Pancakes, Kippers, Eggs Benedict, Smoked Salmon & Scrambled eggs as well as Fresh fruit of the day, cereals, yogurts, toast, croissants, Pains au Chocolat etc. Our Homemade Marmalade, homemade granola, homemade yoghurt & local jams are also worth a taste.
Use us as a base for the South of England. We are located in a convenient, quiet location, just an easy walk to the City Centre (7 mins), Salisbury Cathedral (15mins) and bus stops (5 mins) to catch the tour bus to ‘Stonehenge’ (9 miles), local buses to the surrounding areas. The Train station (20mins walk, taxi 5mins) has direct routes to London, the south and west.
BOOK BY PHONE
Book ONLINE via our own website.
Tripadvisor Certificate of excellence 2018-19
Also, listed in many recommendation only guides, we pride ourselves in maintaining Excellent Customer Service.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Single (En-Suite)||from £50.00 to £80.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Double (king bed) en suite||from £75.00 to £110.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Double (king bed) en suite for single occupancy||from £55.00 to £80.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Double with superking bed||from £75.00 to £110.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Double with superking for single occupancy||from £55.00 to £80.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|King sized & single bed Double/Twin occupancy||from £75.00 to £110.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|King sized & single bed for single occupancy||from £55.00 to £80.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Book online, phone or email.
|2022 (2 Jan 2022 - 22 Dec 2022)|
* Closed Christmas and New Year
- Free Wi-Fi available
- Suitable for people with limited mobility
- Cater for vegetarians
- Local Produce English Breakfast
- Serve breakfast
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - -12
- Unsuitable for Children - -12
- Central heating throughout
- Free car parking
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Open All Year
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Off site parking - Also street parking.
- On site parking - Space for three cars
- All major credit cards accepted
- Within 1 Mile of a Train Station
Room / Unit Features
- Central Heating
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Digital TV
- Free View TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- TV in all bedrooms
- Mobile Phone Reception
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From Roundabout adjoining A345 to City Centre Take Castle Street exit under railway arch to city centre. Wyndham Road can be found by taking the 2nd turning on the left (just after the Milford Hall Hotel). Wyndham Park Lodge is half way up on left hand side, on the corner of Wyndham Road and Marlborough Road.
Public Transport Directions
Approximately 15/20 minutes walk to/from Salisbury railway station. 5 minutes walk to/from the National Express Coach stop. Taxis also available. Local Buses 7/10 minutes walk.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2022
- Very Good33
- spendingpensionLincoln, United KingdomLovely host providing superb place to staySunday, 13th February 2022Lovely ensuite room with kettle and tea making facility. Quiet and comfortable bed. Garden with furniture to enjoy outside. Great value as included a breakfast with wide choice. Do not hesitate to... Read full review
- Rortega2983Chicago, IllinoisFabulous Stay in SalisburyMonday, 11th April 2022The reviews were what helped me pick this place and so I wanted to make sure that I left a review so that other people could have the opportunity to stay in this fabulous bed and breakfast. Suzanne... Read full review
- nancymK7958ZWTrip Type:Solo travelPerfect location away from tourist bustle with short walk to all local sites.Thursday, 28th April 2022Beautiful, immaculately clean, B &B lodging in a private Townhouse in a quiet, convenient Salisbury location. Suzanne provides large variety of breakfast foods buffet style as well as fresh... Read full review
- Regional and Miscellaneous Wiltshire Accommodation Charter 2016