Established almost 25 years ago by chef-proprietor Michael Fox, our award-winning Gallery Café is a slice of foodie heaven and the only eatery in Salisbury city centre to be in the Good Food Guide 2019. Set within an atmospheric Arts complex in the heart of Salisbury, serving generously filled sandwiches, delicious cakes and main meals for the most discerning palates all freshly prepared on the premises. There is courtyard seating for fine days.
Centrally situated in Salisbury, mid-way between the Market Square and Railway Station along Fisherton Street and close to the central car park – look out for the orange flags above our archway entrance.
Licensed, vegan and vegetarian options, gluten-free and dairy-free available, non-smoking, children welcome, healthy choice children’s menu.
- Cater for vegetarians - Gluten-free and dairy-free food also available
- Serve lunch - Lunch is light, modern and freshly prepared to order
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Cater for groups - By arrangement
- Conference facilities - One conference room. Max capacity: 30 theatre-style; 25 boardroom-style; 50 banqueting-style.
- Dog Friendly
- Licenced for alcohol
- In town/city centre - Easy walking distance from Market Place.
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Diners Club accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Switch accepted
- Visa accepted
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
Map & Directions
We are situated in central Salisbury – Park & rides provide easy access to the centre or alternatively follow road signs on the ring road to the Railway station car park or Central car park. Look out for the orange flags above our archway entrance on Fisherton Street. We are 2 mins walk from Salisbury Railway Station in the direction of the City centre located on the left hand side of Fisherton Street through an archway entrance. From the Central car park & City centre we are on the right hand side as you leave the city again through our archway entrance with orange flags above. No public parking at Fisherton Mill.
Public Transport Directions
We are 2 mins walk from Salisbury Railway Station in the direction of the City centre located on the left hand side of Fisherton Street. Look out for the orange flags above our archway entrance. From the Central car park & City centre we are on the right hand side as you leave the city again through our archway entrance. All Salisbury city centre bus routes within easy walking distance. Nearest major roads are M3; M27; A36 and A303. Follow signs to Salisbury. Park and Ride sites are located on A36 west of Salisbury; A345 near Old Sarum to the north of the city; A30 London Road - also in a northerly direction and the A338 south of Salisbury on the Downton/Ringwood/Bournemouth road.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2021
- Very Good48
- Zoe BWorthing, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesA Side of Art with My Cup of TeaSunday, 27th June 2021First stop off the train for a cup of tea, a lovely gallery and cafe that I know from prevoius visits, you do need to look out for this as it's set back off the main road. We chose to sit in doors... Read full review
- junky2016Salisbury, United KingdomRelaxed lunchTuesday, 29th June 2021Covid friendly, relaxed , service was good , and food was delicious (open sandwich of smoked salmon & prawns) we weren’t rushed to be away from the table and were able to sit under cover in case of... Read full review
- O11XVcatherinewAmazing place !Tuesday, 20th July 2021Wow what an interesting place only came across this place by chance ! Saw it advertised in the journal .my mum started her married life in flat 138 fisherton street .she didnt even know the mill... Read full review
- Regional and Miscellaneous FSB Worldpay UK Business Awards 2016 - Winner Best Family Business 2016 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous Observer Food Monthly Awards Best Cheap Eats West 2017 2017
- Regional and Miscellaneous Best Local Restaurant in the Southwest 2019
- Regional and Miscellaneous South Wiltshire Business of the Year Awards Finalist 2017 2017
- Regional and Miscellaneous The Observer Food Monthly Awards 2018 – Runner up 2018
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021