AboutThe Thai Orchid restaurant brings the very finest authentic Thai cuisine with a new class of service. A gastronomic delight in stylish, intimate surroundings. Our experienced Thai chef prepares excellently presented fresh dishes every day.Express lunch from £6.95; two courses from £7.95. Sunday buffet lunch £8.95.
First floor restaurant. Vegetarian food and take away available. Children welcome. Close to City Hall and Salisbury Playhouse with car parking nearby.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch - Offer an express lunch menu
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Accept coach parties
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Cater for groups
- Licenced for alcohol
- Non smoking areas
- Open All Year
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Booking Advised
- In town/city centre - Five minutes walk from Market Place in centre of Salisbury
- Non smoking establishment
Parking & Transport
- On Bus Route - All city centre bus routes within easy walking distance.
- Parking (charge) - Central car park is close by.
- American Express accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Switch accepted
- Visa accepted
Map & Directions
Fisherton Street, Salisbury - close to City Hall and Playhouse with car parking nearby.
Other car parking options: Park & Ride or any city centre.
Public Transport Directions
All city centre bus routes within easy walking distance.
Approx 6 minutes walk from Salisbury Railway Station
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good112
- GourmandsouthSouthampton, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesDelicious DinnerSunday, 25th October 2020Two of us dined here on a rainy night. We shared their Mixed Starters then I chose Shu Shi Fish which was amazing. My friend had Gai Phad Mamuang Himmaparn which he enjoyed. We shared a delicious... Read full review
- matticaceSalisbury, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayFood l tasty (but not cheap)Friday, 30th October 2020Food quite tasty (but not cheap at over £30 a head) and missing little touches like steamed towels and mint chocolates after the meal. We just asked for a range of starters and mains to share, which... Read full review
- 749alexandrawBath, United KingdomConsistently excellent quality and service.Saturday, 21st November 2020I’ve been eating at this restaurant for years and years and never once had a bad meal. The staff are friendly and the service is quick. Everything is very clean, including the lavatory, and... Read full review