AboutThe Thai Orchid restaurant brings the very finest authentic Thai cuisine with a new class of service. A gastronomic delight in stylish, intimate surroundings. Our experienced Thai chef prepares excellently presented fresh dishes every day.Express lunch from £6.95; two courses from £7.95. Sunday buffet lunch £8.95.
First floor restaurant. Vegetarian food and take away available. Children welcome. Close to City Hall and Salisbury Playhouse with car parking nearby.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch - Offer an express lunch menu
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Accept coach parties
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Cater for groups
- Licenced for alcohol
- Non smoking areas
- Open All Year
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Booking Advised
- In town/city centre - Five minutes walk from Market Place in centre of Salisbury
- Non smoking establishment
Parking & Transport
- On Bus Route - All city centre bus routes within easy walking distance.
- Parking (charge) - Central car park is close by.
- American Express accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Switch accepted
- Visa accepted
Map & Directions
Fisherton Street, Salisbury - close to City Hall and Playhouse with car parking nearby.
Other car parking options: Park & Ride or any city centre.
Public Transport Directions
All city centre bus routes within easy walking distance.
Approx 6 minutes walk from Salisbury Railway Station
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2020
- Very Good112
- Fsm12333396Farnham, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesLovely green curryMonday, 31st August 2020The vegetarian green curry was really nice, I didn’t think much of the vegetarian spring rolls they were a bit odd. Quite quiet in here but worth a visit Read full review
- Michael WRochester, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGood quality restaurantTuesday, 1st September 2020Good selection of food, very tasty. Staff were polite and professional. Enjoyed eating here. Worth coming here if you fancy thai Read full review
- Buddy0614Salisbury, United KingdomAuthentic Thai and friendly serviceTuesday, 15th September 2020Lovely relaxed lunch. We enjoyed the authentic vibe and the approach of all of the staff. We were in no rush and enjoyed a leisurely lunch of a few sharing dishes. We didn’t come during the EOTHO so... Read full review