AboutThe Thai Orchid restaurant brings the very finest authentic Thai cuisine with a new class of service. A gastronomic delight in stylish, intimate surroundings. Our experienced Thai chef prepares excellently presented fresh dishes every day.Express lunch from £6.95; two courses from £7.95. Sunday buffet lunch £8.95.
First floor restaurant. Vegetarian food and take away available. Children welcome. Close to City Hall and Salisbury Playhouse with car parking nearby.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch - Offer an express lunch menu
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Accept coach parties
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Cater for groups
- Licenced for alcohol
- Non smoking areas
- Open All Year
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Booking Advised
- In town/city centre - Five minutes walk from Market Place in centre of Salisbury
- Non smoking establishment
Parking & Transport
- On Bus Route - All city centre bus routes within easy walking distance.
- Parking (charge) - Central car park is close by.
- American Express accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Switch accepted
- Visa accepted
Map & Directions
Fisherton Street, Salisbury - close to City Hall and Playhouse with car parking nearby.
Other car parking options: Park & Ride or any city centre.
Public Transport Directions
All city centre bus routes within easy walking distance.
Approx 6 minutes walk from Salisbury Railway Station
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2021
- Very Good114
- Bodie367Kingston-upon-Hull, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesDisappointedSunday, 4th July 2021Very disappointed give all the good reviews we where looking forward to eating here We had a mixed starter which was bland The mains were not much better Thai is our favourite this was probably... Read full review
- jazzmynf2021Trip Type:FamilyAMAZING!!Saturday, 10th July 2021Absolutely gorgeous food the best Thai we’ve ever been to and we’ve been to many! Couldn’t recommend enough, you can tell it’s all cooked from fresh definitely worth going to! The Thai red and green... Read full review
- Kimbuay55United KingdomMost authentic Thai foodSaturday, 10th July 2021I have eaten regularly at Thai Orchid because their Thai cooking are most authentic and delicious. Highly recommended. Read full review