AboutThe Thai Orchid restaurant brings the very finest authentic Thai cuisine with a new class of service. A gastronomic delight in stylish, intimate surroundings. Our experienced Thai chef prepares excellently presented fresh dishes every day.Express lunch from £6.95; two courses from £7.95. Sunday buffet lunch £8.95.
First floor restaurant. Vegetarian food and take away available. Children welcome. Close to City Hall and Salisbury Playhouse with car parking nearby.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch - Offer an express lunch menu
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Accept coach parties
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Cater for groups
- Licenced for alcohol
- Non smoking areas
- Open All Year
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Booking Advised
- In town/city centre - Five minutes walk from Market Place in centre of Salisbury
- Non smoking establishment
Parking & Transport
- On Bus Route - All city centre bus routes within easy walking distance.
- Parking (charge) - Central car park is close by.
- American Express accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Switch accepted
- Visa accepted
Map & Directions
Fisherton Street, Salisbury - close to City Hall and Playhouse with car parking nearby.
Other car parking options: Park & Ride or any city centre.
Public Transport Directions
All city centre bus routes within easy walking distance.
Approx 6 minutes walk from Salisbury Railway Station
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2021
- Very Good115
- Doolie77London, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesAnniversary dinnerSunday, 26th September 2021We were looking for a pleasant place to celebrate our anniversary and chose the Thai Orchid as it looked fairly cosy inside . Starter of Tom Yum soup was rather spicy and fiery,but tasty. For mains... Read full review
- Tony NTrip Type:CouplesNice little find for travellers but used well by knowing locals.Saturday, 16th October 2021Excellent food and service. Great presentation. Small, but busy, restaurant. £50 for two including starters, mains and beer/wine. Would return. Read full review
- michaeldE9432GITrip Type:FamilyReally bad experience! Disappointed as we’d heard good things.Sunday, 17th October 2021Booked a table for 6 at 7.30 on Sat night on recommendation. When we arrived it was busy, we had to wait 10 mins before they sat us at table. All understandable and no complaints ; in fact we took... Read full review