AboutThe Thai Orchid restaurant brings the very finest authentic Thai cuisine with a new class of service. A gastronomic delight in stylish, intimate surroundings. Our experienced Thai chef prepares excellently presented fresh dishes every day.Express lunch from £6.95; two courses from £7.95. Sunday buffet lunch £8.95.
First floor restaurant. Vegetarian food and take away available. Children welcome. Close to City Hall and Salisbury Playhouse with car parking nearby.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch - Offer an express lunch menu
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Accept coach parties
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Cater for groups
- Licenced for alcohol
- Non smoking areas
- Open All Year
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Booking Advised
- In town/city centre - Five minutes walk from Market Place in centre of Salisbury
- Non smoking establishment
Parking & Transport
- On Bus Route - All city centre bus routes within easy walking distance.
- Parking (charge) - Central car park is close by.
- American Express accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Switch accepted
- Visa accepted
Map & Directions
Fisherton Street, Salisbury - close to City Hall and Playhouse with car parking nearby.
Other car parking options: Park & Ride or any city centre.
Public Transport Directions
All city centre bus routes within easy walking distance.
Approx 6 minutes walk from Salisbury Railway Station
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good118
- scooterfranFareham, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesLovelySunday, 17th September 2023We spent the day in Salisbury having got the train in for a change of scenery. I looked at restaurants before we went at booked the Thai orchid for 6pm before outlets train home. We had mixed... Read full review
- Debbie SSalisbury, United KingdomBeautifully presented delicious food in a friendly placeSaturday, 23rd September 2023Really friendly place and the food presentation was beautiful. They were helpful with the menu (as i needed gluten free) and the food was delicious, definitely going there again. Read full review
- Joanne STrip Type:Friends getawayReally good food - great staffSaturday, 28th October 2023Staff very friendly. The starters were amazing and the mains in the most were too. One slight less 🌶️ than expected but all in all a brilliant meal. Happy to recommend. Read full review