AboutThe Thai Orchid restaurant brings the very finest authentic Thai cuisine with a new class of service. A gastronomic delight in stylish, intimate surroundings. Our experienced Thai chef prepares excellently presented fresh dishes every day.Express lunch from £6.95; two courses from £7.95. Sunday buffet lunch £8.95.
First floor restaurant. Vegetarian food and take away available. Children welcome. Close to City Hall and Salisbury Playhouse with car parking nearby.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch - Offer an express lunch menu
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Accept coach parties
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Cater for groups
- Licenced for alcohol
- Non smoking areas
- Open All Year
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Booking Advised
- In town/city centre - Five minutes walk from Market Place in centre of Salisbury
- Non smoking establishment
Parking & Transport
- On Bus Route - All city centre bus routes within easy walking distance.
- Parking (charge) - Central car park is close by.
- American Express accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Switch accepted
- Visa accepted
Map & Directions
Fisherton Street, Salisbury - close to City Hall and Playhouse with car parking nearby.
Other car parking options: Park & Ride or any city centre.
Public Transport Directions
All city centre bus routes within easy walking distance.
Approx 6 minutes walk from Salisbury Railway Station
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good109
- alexbQ5820DKSalisbury, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGreat Authentic foodMonday, 24th February 2020Great food and even better value! Would recommend coming here for food that is cooked just as it is in Thailand. Unlike some chain Thai restaurants you get the authenticity and quality that is... Read full review
- ChilliPepper1Salisbury, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGreat value authentic Thai food.Saturday, 29th February 2020Came here before seeing a performance at City Hall (it’s right next to it). Nice welcome and good authentic menu. Chose the mixed starter and some pork dumplings which were great and a Tom yum goon... Read full review
- laurenhJ6261EQTrip Type:FamilyBest Thai in SalisburySunday, 15th March 2020We enjoyed a wonderful evening at Thai Orchid for my birthday celebrations! I had a takeaway once before and the food was delicious so we went and ate in the restaurant and the food was even better... Read full review