AboutThe Thai Orchid restaurant brings the very finest authentic Thai cuisine with a new class of service. A gastronomic delight in stylish, intimate surroundings. Our experienced Thai chef prepares excellently presented fresh dishes every day.Express lunch from £6.95; two courses from £7.95. Sunday buffet lunch £8.95.
First floor restaurant. Vegetarian food and take away available. Children welcome. Close to City Hall and Salisbury Playhouse with car parking nearby.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch - Offer an express lunch menu
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Accept coach parties
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Cater for groups
- Licenced for alcohol
- Non smoking areas
- Open All Year
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Booking Advised
- In town/city centre - Five minutes walk from Market Place in centre of Salisbury
- Non smoking establishment
Parking & Transport
- On Bus Route - All city centre bus routes within easy walking distance.
- Parking (charge) - Central car park is close by.
- American Express accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Switch accepted
- Visa accepted
Map & Directions
Fisherton Street, Salisbury - close to City Hall and Playhouse with car parking nearby.
Other car parking options: Park & Ride or any city centre.
Public Transport Directions
All city centre bus routes within easy walking distance.
Approx 6 minutes walk from Salisbury Railway Station
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good116
- Kes PTrip Type:Friends getawayLovely!!Friday, 11th March 2022Gorgeous food freshly made. Really lovely flavour and a warm friendly atmosphere. Worth the trip. Recommend the masa man curry Read full review
- 912raffaellopSalerno, ItalyTrip Type:CouplesFantasticWednesday, 4th May 2022Every time I visit Salisbury I come to this nice little Thai restaurant: the food is amazing, it has an authentic feel and it seems to be a family owned business. Portions are big and nicely served... Read full review
- davehharrisSalisbury, United KingdomBest Thai food in SalisburySaturday, 7th May 2022We live in Salisbury and consider this the best Thai restaurant. Giggling Squid is good but we find the food better at Thai Orchid. The food is fresh and delicious and service is great. Read full review