AboutHaving recently reopened after being fully refurbished, situated In the centre of Salisbury's market Square, "The Market Inn" is a Bar/Bistro restaurant where you will enjoy contemporary surroundings, with freshly prepared food from our sumptuous menu, complemented by our extensive range of beers, ales and fine wines.
We have a ground floor Lounge Bar with an upstairs Bar Restaurant, as well as outside tables and seating overlooking the market square.
We offer lunchtime and Sandwich Menus, and after 6pm we have a Evening Bistro Menu available, All of our food is freshly prepared and made to order by our Head Chef who uses fresh, locally supplied produce.
So come and enjoy a scrumptious meal, drink or even just a lovely cup of coffee using freshly ground Arabica Italia beans, in comfortable, welcoming and wonderfully situated surroundings, here at the Market Inn, Salisbury.
Vegetarian and vegan options available.
Children are welcome.
We take group bookings.
Allow well behaved dogs in (downstairs only).
- Cater for vegetarians
- Locally sourced produce
- Outdoor Seating
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Licenced for alcohol
- In town/city centre - Located on the Market Place in the centre of Salisbury.
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Traditional English pub.
Parking & Transport
- On Bus Route - All city centre bus routes within easy walking distance.
- American Express accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Switch accepted
- Visa accepted
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
City centre, Butcher Row/Market Square.Use Park & Ride or city centre car parks.
Public Transport Directions
All city centre bus routes within easy walking distance. Salisbury Railway Station within 10-15 minutes walk.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2020
- Very Good120
- 499jimmyhSalisbury, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyVery nice food and outstanding serviceFriday, 17th July 2020Popped into here with my child today on the way home from work for dinner The man working the floor out front was amazing especially considering how hot and busy it is today. Lovely food also... Read full review
- Daryl BIncredible StaffSunday, 19th July 2020We just wanted to say a huge thanks for a wonderful evening. Its so incredible to be waited on by staff who seem to have a genuine passion for their work. We were greeted warmly by the front of house... Read full review
- SRJB_LondonLondonTrip Type:FamilyUnpreparedThursday, 30th July 2020Thursday lunchtime. There was a table outside, but no menus - they were printing some more. 20 minutes later, no sign of them. So we went to order food from the menu board and they said it could be... Read full review