AboutHaving recently reopened after being fully refurbished, situated In the centre of Salisbury's market Square, "The Market Inn" is a Bar/Bistro restaurant where you will enjoy contemporary surroundings, with freshly prepared food from our sumptuous menu, complemented by our extensive range of beers, ales and fine wines.
We have a ground floor Lounge Bar with an upstairs Bar Restaurant, as well as outside tables and seating overlooking the market square.
We offer lunchtime and Sandwich Menus, and after 6pm we have a Evening Bistro Menu available, All of our food is freshly prepared and made to order by our Head Chef who uses fresh, locally supplied produce.
So come and enjoy a scrumptious meal, drink or even just a lovely cup of coffee using freshly ground Arabica Italia beans, in comfortable, welcoming and wonderfully situated surroundings, here at the Market Inn, Salisbury.
Vegetarian and vegan options available.
Children are welcome.
We take group bookings.
Allow well behaved dogs in (downstairs only).
- Cater for vegetarians
- Locally sourced produce
- Outdoor Seating
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Licenced for alcohol
- In town/city centre - Located on the Market Place in the centre of Salisbury.
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Traditional English pub.
Parking & Transport
- On Bus Route - All city centre bus routes within easy walking distance.
- American Express accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Switch accepted
- Visa accepted
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
City centre, Butcher Row/Market Square.Use Park & Ride or city centre car parks.
Public Transport Directions
All city centre bus routes within easy walking distance. Salisbury Railway Station within 10-15 minutes walk.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good120
- charlottewD8745CNTrip Type:Friends getawaySunday lunchSaturday, 8th February 2020Couldn’t say a bad word about this place. We met up with friends for Sunday lunch. The staff were very friendly, couldn’t do enough for us. Absolutely lovely food and service. Read full review
- PegBondCornwall, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesVery friendlyMonday, 2nd March 2020Went here with my husband and a friend for a reminiscence trip for them both. Although changed a lot from their time, it was a lovely friendly pub. Great customer service, food looked fab, menu... Read full review
- dawnydooLeigh-on Sea, United KingdomNice friendly bar just off squareWednesday, 11th March 2020Nice friendly bar with quality food. Reasonably priced menu. Helpful and attentive bar staff. Got quiet busy after 8pm Read full review