Collection of aircraft, cockpits, replicas and models weapons and trials equipment to show the story of flight and flight test in the UK.
The cockpits are mostly open and you can sit in and use the controls.
There are guides to answer questions and show you round.
Exhibits of national importance including the unique Sea Harrier XZ 457 and the rare Comit C Mk 2 Sagittarius.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||£9.50 per ticket|
|Child||£6.50 per ticket|
|Children under 5||Free|
|Family (2 adults, 2 children)||£25.50 per ticket|
|Senior/Student/Serving members of HM forces||£8.00 per ticket|
Concession price applies to seniors, students and serving members of HM forces with ID.
Annual tickets available twice the above price (visit as many times as you wish for a year).
Groups of 10+: 25% reduction for Pre-Organised Parties of more than 10 people (adult supervisors of children groups at child price).
|Summer Opening (18 Feb 2022 - 4 Nov 2022)|
* Open Bank Holiday Mondays 10am - 5pm.
Not open Christmas, Boxing Day or New Year's Day.
- On-Site café/restaurant - Airfield Cafe available
- Cater for groups
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Indoor Attraction
- Min group size - 10
- No Smoking Attraction
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- Family Fun
Tours and Demonstrations
- Guided Tours Compulsory for Groups
- Guided Tours Compulsory for Individuals
- Groups Accepted
Map & Directions
Take the A345 off the A303 at Amebury. At the roundabout by Beehive Park and Ride turn left onto A338, at traffic lights turn right. Turn left onto Lancester Way - at the end of the hangar turn right.From Salisbury take A345 (to Amesbury) at roundabout by Beehive Park and Ride turn right onto A338 and follow instructions above.
Public Transport Directions
Close to Park and Ride bus route 501 Beehive.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2022
- Very Good68
- Pierz_BA-64Hands-on local aviation history.Sunday, 5th June 2022A superb little museum, spread over two hangars packed to the brim with aeronautical history. All the exhibits on display had been carefully chosen and were all related to the aviation history of the... Read full review
- Les BTrip Type:Friends getawayA real gem of an aviation museumSunday, 19th June 2022The exhibits are of interesting and rare aircraft. It is a pleasure to be able to get up close to most of the exhibits. There are virtually no roped off areas. Many of the cockpits are accessible... Read full review
- colinf296Salisbury, United KingdomGets better every timeWednesday, 22nd June 2022Visited for the opening of the Lancaster cockpit, what an amazing piece of restoration/build. There is always something new to see and the enthusiasm of the volunteers is plain to see. This is a... Read full review
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021