Collection of aircraft, cockpits, replicas and models weapons and trials equipment to show the story of flight and flight test in the UK.
The cockpits are mostly open and you can sit in and use the controls.
There are guides to answer questions and show you round.
Exhibits of national importance including the unique Sea Harrier XZ 457 and the rare Comit C Mk 2 Sagittarius.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||£9.50 per ticket|
|Child||£6.50 per ticket|
|Children under 5||Free|
|Family (2 adults, 2 children)||£25.50 per ticket|
|Senior/Student/Serving members of HM forces||£8.00 per ticket|
Concession price applies to seniors, students and serving members of HM forces with ID.
Annual tickets available twice the above price (visit as many times as you wish for a year).
Groups of 10+: 25% reduction for Pre-Organised Parties of more than 10 people (adult supervisors of children groups at child price).
|Summer Opening (18 Feb 2021 - 4 Nov 2021)|
* Open Bank Holiday Mondays 10am - 5pm.
Not open Christmas, Boxing Day or New Year's Day.
- On-Site café/restaurant - Airfield Cafe available
- Cater for groups
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Indoor Attraction
- No Smoking Attraction
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Min group size - 10
- Visa accepted
- Family Fun
Tours and Demonstrations
- Guided Tours Compulsory for Groups
- Guided Tours Compulsory for Individuals
- Groups Accepted
Map & Directions
Take the A345 off the A303 at Amebury. At the roundabout by Beehive Park and Ride turn left onto A338, at traffic lights turn right. Turn left onto Lancester Way - at the end of the hangar turn right.From Salisbury take A345 (to Amesbury) at roundabout by Beehive Park and Ride turn right onto A338 and follow instructions above.
Public Transport Directions
Close to Park and Ride bus route 501 Beehive.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good66
- RedbaronwolfUnited KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayAmazing!Monday, 14th December 2020What a fantastic place, even with covid the exhibits are so interesting and staff are passionate and helpful. The new prototype Hawk was an amazing site and I can’t wait to go back and see many of... Read full review
- jasonpV7929ABHordle, United KingdomAn excellent experience for both adults and childrenSunday, 20th December 2020We visited this afternoon and were the only ones there. Whilst this meant that we could spend as long as we wanted looking in each exhibit, it is a shame that it wasn't busier as it is a fantastic... Read full review
- Chris GWinchester, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelA gem of a museum, great exhibition of British military aircraft and historic artifacts.Thursday, 27th May 2021The knowledgeable and helpful staff were always available, but also gave space for visitors to wander around freely (socially distanced of course). Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021