AboutForest Falconry was set up to give everyone the opportunity to experience the thrill of flying some of nature's most spectacular birds.
Your totally hands-on adventure begins at our eleven acre woodland site where you get to handle, train and hunt with Hawks, Falcons and Owls.
Please note: We don't think of ourselves as a zoo, our intention is to have a smaller number of birds all highly motivated and trained to fly and hunt, thus ensuring you a totally hands-on experience. The groups are from two, to a maximum of six people per day. All activities must be booked in advance.
Half and full day options available - click through to our website for more details.
Please see website for prices and discounts.
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Pre-booked visitors only. Gates open at 9.30am.
- Open All Year
- Forest Location
- In countryside
- Max group size
- Open by appointment only
- Outdoor Attraction
- Stag and Hen Parties
- Village Location
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- On site parking
- Booking essential
- Delta accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Special group rates
- Visa accepted
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good3
- J_thebutterflyguyTrip Type:Solo travelFalconry experienceSunday, 1st December 2019Had an amazing experience morning at Forest Falconry, the team we’re kind and knowledgable and care for the birds brilliantly. Would recommend to anyone who’d like an experience flying birds of prey... Read full review
- F2041LQpaulalTrip Type:Friends getawayHalf day birds of prey flying experienceFriday, 27th December 2019Excellent morning with Steve and Hannah learning to glove feed and fly owls, hawks, falcons and then a picture holding the amazing golden eagle. It was an informal but professional experience with... Read full review
- elainesW4104EFHalf day bird of prey experienceSaturday, 28th December 2019wow, what a morning - owls, hawks, falcons flew to the glove for food, encouraged to get involved and have a go. If you didn't want to that was fine . Hannah & Steven are very knowledgable and care... Read full review