AboutForest Falconry was set up to give everyone the opportunity to experience the thrill of flying some of nature's most spectacular birds.
Your totally hands-on adventure begins at our eleven acre woodland site where you get to handle, train and hunt with Hawks, Falcons and Owls.
Please note: We don't think of ourselves as a zoo, our intention is to have a smaller number of birds all highly motivated and trained to fly and hunt, thus ensuring you a totally hands-on experience. The groups are from two, to a maximum of six people per day. All activities must be booked in advance.
Half and full day options available - click through to our website for more details.
Please see website for prices and discounts.
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Pre-booked visitors only. Gates open at 9.30am.
- Open All Year
- Forest Location
- In countryside
- Max group size
- Open by appointment only
- Outdoor Attraction
- Stag and Hen Parties
- Village Location
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- On site parking
- Booking essential
- Delta accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Special group rates
- Visa accepted
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2020
- Very Good3
- Kim GBradford-on-Avon, England, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesFantastic!!Wednesday, 2nd September 2020What an absolutely fantastic day spent with Steven and Hannah 😃 Very relaxed, welcoming, informative and FUN! Met a variety of raptors, fed them, flew them learnt about them as individuals as well... Read full review
- richardu421Highly informative and loads of funSaturday, 5th September 2020Visited with my wife and the in laws for the morning and had an absolutely amazing time. Steve and Hannah who were our guides for the morning were both extremely informative, very welcoming, and fun... Read full review
- Q4219DEthomasbUnexpected participationMonday, 7th September 2020Visited during social distancing so small group of eight. An amazing and informative experience made all the more enjoyable by Hannah and by the lead falconer Steve - a real showman who is passionate... Read full review