AboutForest Falconry was set up to give everyone the opportunity to experience the thrill of flying some of nature's most spectacular birds.
Your totally hands-on adventure begins at our eleven acre woodland site where you get to handle, train and hunt with Hawks, Falcons and Owls.
Please note: We don't think of ourselves as a zoo, our intention is to have a smaller number of birds all highly motivated and trained to fly and hunt, thus ensuring you a totally hands-on experience. The groups are from two, to a maximum of six people per day. All activities must be booked in advance.
Half and full day options available - click through to our website for more details.
Please see website for prices and discounts.
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Pre-booked visitors only. Gates open at 9.30am.
- Open All Year
- Forest Location
- In countryside
- Max group size
- Open by appointment only
- Outdoor Attraction
- Stag and Hen Parties
- Village Location
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- On site parking
- Booking essential
- Delta accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Special group rates
- Visa accepted
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good3
- Andy ECamberley, United KingdomBrilliant Day OutSunday, 1st March 2020We booked a half day bird of prey experience and wished we had booked the full day, so will be returning. Steve & Hannah are amazing people who are so passionate about there birds you wont want to go... Read full review
- BB7778Trip Type:CouplesAmazingSunday, 8th March 2020Hannah and Steve, were friendly and approachable from the moment we arrived. They were so knowledgeable and enthusiastic about their passion for their birds, A relaxed and fun experience, I honestly... Read full review
- swindon3Swindon, United KingdomFantastic experienceSunday, 12th April 2020Hanna and Steve thank you, This was a day my familyl and I talk about on a regular basis. We went on the first day of the season in February as it was primarily one of my son's Christmas presents... Read full review