Salisbury Racecourse is one of England’s most historic racecourses, racing having taken place at the picturesque downland course since the 16th century. Salisbury stages a number of meetings during the summer months when it successfully combines high quality racing with a friendly and enjoyable day out. Facilities include bars and catering outlets, and a big screen opposite the Stands. Accompanied children are always welcome at Salisbury Racecourse and entertainments for them are provided at the weekend and evening race meetings. Children under 16 get in FREE.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Bibury Enclosure||£25.00 per ticket|
|Grandstand & Paddock Enclosure||£17.00 per ticket|
|Sarum Enclosure||£10.00 per ticket|
Advanced booking rates available. T & Cs apply. Accompanied children aged under 18 get in free to all race meetings.
|2024 (20 Apr 2024 - 29 Sept 2024)|
* General Opening Text
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Event Venue
- In countryside
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
Map & Directions
From Salisbury take A36 in direction of Wilton. Follow brown tourist signs to the Racecourse.
Public Transport Directions
Salisbury Railway Station is 4 miles away.Salisbury Racecourse provides a courtesy bus on racedays which makes one trip between the bus and rail stations and the Racecourse. The bus then returns 15 minutes after the last race. For specific times, contact the Racecourse in advance of a raceday.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good46
- TotalGourmandSouth West England, United KingdomRace DaySaturday, 14th August 2021Salisbury Racecourse is one of the oldest and the nicest flat racing venue in UK. It is compact and has many corporate boxes which can be hired privately, as had our party group. We were well... Read full review
- Billy2331Trip Type:FamilyFriendly race courseSunday, 29th August 2021We went on Tuesday evening races in the £10 enclosure. Friendly racecourse with great views of track close to winning post. Not much food choice was only down side. Had a great evening and recommend... Read full review
- June HSalisbury, United KingdomAlways enjoy coming here even if I loseTuesday, 9th November 2021Love coming here ,especially for a picnic with friends, Win or lose ,if the weathers good, even better, lovely staff always smiling 😊 Read full review
- Visit England Visit England - Quality Assured Racecourse 2014