AboutA secluded church in a lush valley.
One of two Medieval churches in a small village off the Salisbury to Devizes road, St George’s is attractively secluded in its lush valley. It is built of flint and stone with a Norman north door and 13th-century windows in the nave and chancel. The main windows are Perpendicular, as is the low tower with its fine, tall panelled arch. The Royal Arms are dated 1636 and most of the fittings are Victorian.
|Open Daily (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* 10am - 4pm
Map & Directions
12 miles north west of Salisbury and 1 mile north of Shrewton, off A360.
Public Transport Directions
Public transport information Nearest railway station: Salisbury (10 miles).