AboutAn extravagently rich interior.
Standing south of the garrison town of Tidworth, this fine steepled edifice surrounded by trees was designed in 1878 by John Johnson, the architect of London’s Alexandra Palace. However the quality of the exterior, considerable though it is, hardly prepares one for the magnificence of the interior, which is sumptuously decorated with exotic marbles, rich carving and Italian mosaics creating a great sense of vitality and extravagance.
|Open Daily (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* 10am - 4pm. Via the north door.
Map & Directions
13 miles north east of Salisbury 1 mile south of Tidworth, on A338.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest railway station: Grateley (4.5 miles).