Journey back in time and discover Stonehenge, probably the most sophisticated stone circle in the world.
Our hop on hop off tour picks up in Salisbury city centre and the railway station , runs to Old Sarum then on through the beautiful Wiltshire countryside to the magnificent magical henge.
For the ultimate experience “The Stonehenge Tour” also takes in Salisbury Cathedral and Magna Carta . You can buy an all-in-one ticket that gives you fast track admission to Stonehenge, Old Sarum and Salisbury Cathedral as well as the tour, or just pay for the tour and enjoy the ride through the Wiltshire landscape.
Find out about the history Of The Stones on an audio tour at the site – available in 10 different languages.
All our Stonehenge Tour tickets are available to buy online.
Visiting Salisbury and Stonehenge has never been so easy, so if you want to explore these wanders at your own pace then The Stonehenge Tour is the best choice for you!
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult All Inclusive||£35.00 per ticket|
|Adult Bus Only||£15.00 per ticket|
|Adult Tour and Stones||£29.00 per ticket|
|Child All Inclusive||£23.00 per ticket|
|Child Bus Only||£10.00 per ticket|
|Child Tour and Stones||£19.00 per ticket|
|Group All Inclusive||£103.00 per ticket|
|Group Bus Only||£41.00 per ticket|
|Group Tour and Stones||£86.00 per ticket|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* Open all year round except Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Hourly service in Spring, Autumn and Winter with half hourly service during Summer months. See www.thestonehengetour.info for detailed times.
- Audio Commentary in Foreign Languages
- Marketed towards children
- Marketed towards families
- Marketed towards senior citizens
- Marketed towards student/youth
- Stonehenge Tour
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good107
- paulaj251Scotland, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelMagical close up experience at Stone HengeWednesday, 28th July 2021I booked an evening up close tour and it was magical! It more expensive than normal admission but we’ll worth the extra. We were taken to the stones and given information by a very knowledgeable... Read full review
- EllieRMillerLittle Mill, United KingdomBrilliant experience, highly recommendedSaturday, 7th August 2021This review refers to the after hours Open Access tour, where visitors are allowed to enter the stone circle with an experienced tour guide. We had Chris, who knows pretty much everything there is to... Read full review
- Rebecca78broadleyNorwich, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesAmazingWednesday, 15th September 2021We did the inner circle tour on Sunday the 12th September. I have wanted to go here for as long as I can remember. We loved it! Our tour guide Josh was fantastic, so enthusiastic and very... Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021