Journey back in time and discover Stonehenge, probably the most sophisticated stone circle in the world.
Our hop on hop off tour picks up in Salisbury city centre and the railway station , runs to Old Sarum then on through the beautiful Wiltshire countryside to the magnificent magical henge.
For the ultimate experience “The Stonehenge Tour” also takes in Salisbury Cathedral and Magna Carta . You can buy an all-in-one ticket that gives you fast track admission to Stonehenge, Old Sarum and Salisbury Cathedral as well as the tour, or just pay for the tour and enjoy the ride through the Wiltshire landscape.
Find out about the history Of The Stones on an audio tour at the site – available in 10 different languages.
All our Stonehenge Tour tickets are available to buy online.
Visiting Salisbury and Stonehenge has never been so easy, so if you want to explore these wanders at your own pace then The Stonehenge Tour is the best choice for you!
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult All Inclusive||£35.00 per ticket|
|Adult Bus Only||£15.00 per ticket|
|Adult Tour and Stones||£29.00 per ticket|
|Child All Inclusive||£23.00 per ticket|
|Child Bus Only||£10.00 per ticket|
|Child Tour and Stones||£19.00 per ticket|
|Group All Inclusive||£103.00 per ticket|
|Group Bus Only||£41.00 per ticket|
|Group Tour and Stones||£86.00 per ticket|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Open all year round except Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Hourly service in Spring, Autumn and Winter with half hourly service during Summer months. See www.thestonehengetour.info for detailed times.
- Audio Commentary in Foreign Languages
- Marketed towards children
- Marketed towards families
- Marketed towards senior citizens
- Marketed towards student/youth
- Stonehenge Tour
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good107
- blackaces16Trip Type:FamilyScenic viewSunday, 5th January 2020About 2 hours away from London. Great location, nice scenic view. makes you wonder why was it built and what’s it purpose. Read full review
- Jo-AnnKYTanKuala Lumpur, MalaysiaTrip Type:Friends getawayStunning siteSunday, 3rd May 2020We enjoyed our tour. It was mesmerizing to see an ancient world wonder with our own eyes and its history. Wished we could touch the stones. Magical. Mysterious. Breathtaking. Loved the visitors... Read full review
- mayadidiBristol, United KingdomGo there if you want to catch Covid 19Saturday, 11th July 2020There is no point in having rules to protect the public from Covid 19 if these are not enforced.There is a one way system, easy you would think but we encountered many going against the flow and... Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020