Journey back in time and discover Stonehenge, probably the most sophisticated stone circle in the world.
Our hop on hop off tour picks up in Salisbury city centre and the railway station , runs to Old Sarum then on through the beautiful Wiltshire countryside to the magnificent magical henge.
For the ultimate experience “The Stonehenge Tour” also takes in Salisbury Cathedral and Magna Carta . You can buy an all-in-one ticket that gives you fast track admission to Stonehenge, Old Sarum and Salisbury Cathedral as well as the tour, or just pay for the tour and enjoy the ride through the Wiltshire landscape.
Find out about the history Of The Stones on an audio tour at the site – available in 10 different languages.
All our Stonehenge Tour tickets are available to buy online.
Visiting Salisbury and Stonehenge has never been so easy, so if you want to explore these wanders at your own pace then The Stonehenge Tour is the best choice for you!
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult All Inclusive||£35.00 per ticket|
|Adult Bus Only||£15.00 per ticket|
|Adult Tour and Stones||£29.00 per ticket|
|Child All Inclusive||£23.00 per ticket|
|Child Bus Only||£10.00 per ticket|
|Child Tour and Stones||£19.00 per ticket|
|Group All Inclusive||£103.00 per ticket|
|Group Bus Only||£41.00 per ticket|
|Group Tour and Stones||£86.00 per ticket|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* Open all year round except Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Hourly service in Spring, Autumn and Winter with half hourly service during Summer months. See www.thestonehengetour.info for detailed times.
- Audio Commentary in Foreign Languages
- Marketed towards children
- Marketed towards families
- Marketed towards senior citizens
- Marketed towards student/youth
- Stonehenge Tour
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good107
- Travel_singh1Wolverhampton, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat family day outSunday, 30th August 2020Excellent family day out, well worth the ticket price, we got there nice and early and took the free bus to the stones, but you can walk as well which takes about 30 minutes, the visitor centre was... Read full review
- ozzetteHullKingston-upon-Hull, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesUnderwhelmingSunday, 13th September 2020Was expensive and not what I envisioned from seeing it on tv , sadly cannot get close and to get good photos you have to book times , and hard to take pics with soo many ppl around . I am a little... Read full review
- X8501MFamandapUnited KingdomTrip Type:CouplesDefinitely worth paying for the guided tourWednesday, 26th May 2021Guided tour was excellent. Chris "the storyteller" was exceptionally passionate and very knowledgeable. He explained all about the past history, how the stones had evolved over the centuries and the... Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021