Journey back in time and discover Stonehenge, probably the most sophisticated stone circle in the world.
Our hop on hop off tour picks up in Salisbury city centre and the railway station , runs to Old Sarum then on through the beautiful Wiltshire countryside to the magnificent magical henge.
For the ultimate experience “The Stonehenge Tour” also takes in Salisbury Cathedral and Magna Carta . You can buy an all-in-one ticket that gives you fast track admission to Stonehenge, Old Sarum and Salisbury Cathedral as well as the tour, or just pay for the tour and enjoy the ride through the Wiltshire landscape.
Find out about the history Of The Stones on an audio tour at the site – available in 10 different languages.
All our Stonehenge Tour tickets are available to buy online.
Visiting Salisbury and Stonehenge has never been so easy, so if you want to explore these wanders at your own pace then The Stonehenge Tour is the best choice for you!
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult All Inclusive||£35.00 per ticket|
|Adult Bus Only||£15.00 per ticket|
|Adult Tour and Stones||£29.00 per ticket|
|Child All Inclusive||£23.00 per ticket|
|Child Bus Only||£10.00 per ticket|
|Child Tour and Stones||£19.00 per ticket|
|Group All Inclusive||£103.00 per ticket|
|Group Bus Only||£41.00 per ticket|
|Group Tour and Stones||£86.00 per ticket|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Open all year round except Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Hourly service in Spring, Autumn and Winter with half hourly service during Summer months. See www.thestonehengetour.info for detailed times.
- Audio Commentary in Foreign Languages
- Marketed towards children
- Marketed towards families
- Marketed towards senior citizens
- Marketed towards student/youth
- Stonehenge Tour
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good106
- irms5Trip Type:FamilyStonehengeWednesday, 1st January 2020Magical place. We used the green bus to get there. Very good option. You need at least 2:30 h to visit the place. Read full review
- a nShaftesbury, United KingdomFilthy looking facilitiesThursday, 2nd January 2020First of all, the staff and attractions are lovely. But the look of the ticket office exteriors, external doors of the toilets and state of the toilets themselves are a poor reflection of the... Read full review
- blackaces16Trip Type:FamilyScenic viewSunday, 5th January 2020About 2 hours away from London. Great location, nice scenic view. makes you wonder why was it built and what’s it purpose. Read full review