Tripadvisor’s #1 “Fun Thing to do” in Wiltshire.
The only Escape Rooms created and built by UK detectives.
Online Escape Rooms
Try one of our multiplayer online escape room games. 60 minute game. 1-6 players (one purchase covers a whole team).
Come and play our current whodunnit escape room game ‘Death at the Lab.’
The body of Prof Brown has been found in a shallow grave on Salisbury Plain!
A murder investigation is underway.
You and your investigation team are invited to Starboard Upton Laboratory to help police eliminate suspects and find the killer. You must use all your senses to solve puzzles, find clues and investigate the suspects. Excellent Fun for friends and families, this is a great activity where everyone can get involved. A real-life adventure in the heart of Salisbury.
Fun for Families and Friends
Get a group together, of between two and six people, and enjoy your long awaited social fix! We’re open weekday evenings and weekends, so find a time to suit you all. Advisable to book in advance, but try your luck for on-the-day availability.
“Fantastic family fun!”, “Absolutely brilliant”, “Best UK Escape Room so far”, “Great detective work”, “Hen party fun”, “Best thing to do in Salisbury”
Escape Rooms have proved to be the best teambuilding there is! For rewarding successful teams, breaking the ice for new teams or just as a great start to a social evening, Salisbury Escape Rooms is a great choice.
“Just a quick note to thank you for running the rooms for us on Tuesday evening – we all had a great time and it had a good team-building effect.” (Colonel, Army Command HQ)
|2021 - *Re-opening 19 May* (19 Apr 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
Map & Directions
- Salisbury Escape Room
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2021
- Very Good28
- emilyjM5617RFMarlboroughTrip Type:FamilyGreat fun!!Friday, 13th August 2021Great fun!! Staff were lovely, brilliant game for the whole family. Would recommend to adults aswell as children! Read full review
- D3055MYandrewdTrip Type:FamilyHighly recommendedThursday, 19th August 2021A great family evening out with the children, lots of interactive puzzles to solve o help work out who dunnit. Read full review
- Paola CSalisbury, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFantasticSaturday, 4th September 2021Excellent really got the adrenaline going. I went with my daughter and 3 other 15 yr olds. They loved it we didn't quite make it out but nearly! Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021