Tripadvisor’s #1 “Fun Thing to do” in Wiltshire.
The only Escape Rooms created and built by UK detectives.
Online Escape Rooms
Try one of our multiplayer online escape room games. 60 minute game. 1-6 players (one purchase covers a whole team).
Come and play our current whodunnit escape room game ‘Death at the Lab.’
The body of Prof Brown has been found in a shallow grave on Salisbury Plain!
A murder investigation is underway.
You and your investigation team are invited to Starboard Upton Laboratory to help police eliminate suspects and find the killer. You must use all your senses to solve puzzles, find clues and investigate the suspects. Excellent Fun for friends and families, this is a great activity where everyone can get involved. A real-life adventure in the heart of Salisbury.
Fun for Families and Friends
Get a group together, of between two and six people, and enjoy your long awaited social fix! We’re open weekday evenings and weekends, so find a time to suit you all. Advisable to book in advance, but try your luck for on-the-day availability.
“Fantastic family fun!”, “Absolutely brilliant”, “Best UK Escape Room so far”, “Great detective work”, “Hen party fun”, “Best thing to do in Salisbury”
Escape Rooms have proved to be the best teambuilding there is! For rewarding successful teams, breaking the ice for new teams or just as a great start to a social evening, Salisbury Escape Rooms is a great choice.
“Just a quick note to thank you for running the rooms for us on Tuesday evening – we all had a great time and it had a good team-building effect.” (Colonel, Army Command HQ)
|2021 - *Re-opening 19 May* (19 Apr 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
Map & Directions
- Salisbury Escape Room
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good27
- Archie1590Salisbury, United KingdomGreat fun and brain-teasing.Sunday, 27th December 2020Great fun for our family of 4 (boys aged 13 and 18). Highly recommended - and you definitely do need to think to solve the puzzles.. Read full review
- mjbrantTrip Type:FamilyEnjoyable experienceThursday, 3rd June 2021Well organized & interesting escape room involving some local knowledge which our group with ages ranging from 74 to 9 were all able to have some input in. Read full review
- RobM3306Trip Type:FamilyFantastic funSaturday, 5th June 2021We had a family visit thanks to good friends for buying me a voucher for my 50th birthday , it was a fantastic visit and great fun had by all & we escaped we 2 seconds to go 🤣🤣 Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021