Tripadvisor’s #1 “Fun Thing to do” in Wiltshire.
The only Escape Rooms created and built by UK detectives.
Online Escape Rooms
Try one of our multiplayer online escape room games. 60 minute game. 1-6 players (one purchase covers a whole team).
Come and play our current whodunnit escape room game ‘Death at the Lab.’
The body of Prof Brown has been found in a shallow grave on Salisbury Plain!
A murder investigation is underway.
You and your investigation team are invited to Starboard Upton Laboratory to help police eliminate suspects and find the killer. You must use all your senses to solve puzzles, find clues and investigate the suspects. Excellent Fun for friends and families, this is a great activity where everyone can get involved. A real-life adventure in the heart of Salisbury.
Fun for Families and Friends
Get a group together, of between two and six people, and enjoy your long awaited social fix! We’re open weekday evenings and weekends, so find a time to suit you all. Advisable to book in advance, but try your luck for on-the-day availability.
“Fantastic family fun!”, “Absolutely brilliant”, “Best UK Escape Room so far”, “Great detective work”, “Hen party fun”, “Best thing to do in Salisbury”
Escape Rooms have proved to be the best teambuilding there is! For rewarding successful teams, breaking the ice for new teams or just as a great start to a social evening, Salisbury Escape Rooms is a great choice.
“Just a quick note to thank you for running the rooms for us on Tuesday evening – we all had a great time and it had a good team-building effect.” (Colonel, Army Command HQ)
|closed (1 Jan 2021 - 18 May 2021)|
|2021 - *Re-opening 19 May* (19 Apr 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
Map & Directions
- Salisbury Escape Room
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2021
- Very Good29
- C6765GEkatetExcellent Escape (non escape!)Monday, 20th December 2021A brilliant post mocks treat for our eldest. The entire hour was filled and subtle support provided! We would definitely visit again! Read full review
- RachandTomNFLAndover, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyYour turn to play detectiveSaturday, 1st January 2022Brilliantly thought out escape room with unique games requiring good problem solving skills and team work. This was our 7th escape room and probably our favourite one, we all really enjoyed the whole... Read full review
- Kev HTrip Type:CouplesAwesomeWednesday, 5th January 2022Had a fantastic time, the quiz master , head chap was very polite and welcoming. The experience is brilliant and I highly recommend for a a group or couple activity. Really good fun ! Well ran... Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021