This charming garden shows the English country style at its best. Full of variety, there are peaceful water gardens, colourful herbaceous borders and imaginative topiary. You can picnic in the Arboretum, be inspired by the Kitchen Garden and children will love the ‘hidden’ play area.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|1 adult, 2 children||£15.00 per ticket|
|Adult||£10.00 per ticket|
|Child||£5.00 per ticket|
|Family||£25.00 per ticket|
Free entry for National Trust members.
|Season (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* Refreshments close at 16:30
- On-Site café/restaurant - Takeaway only.
- Picnic Site - Visitors welcome to bring their own picnic
Children & Infants
- Accept Children Over 3
- In countryside
Parking & Transport
- Parking (free) - 80 yards/75m to entrance
- Cash & Cheque accepted
- Contactless payment accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available - 15 or more people Adult £9 each, Child £4.50 each (NT members free). Tour guide and coach drivers free entry