Fiona and Hector welcome you to our idyllic bell tent glamping site. We only have 5 tents, so it really is exclusive!
We offer the choice of five top of the range, extra tough canvas bell tents that are completely weather proof and can comfortably sleep 4 people.
Perfect for groups of friends, families, or couples who want that extra bit of space! They are 5m in diameter with 4 mosquito proof windows.
On a hot day the sides can be rolled up, and allow a cooling breeze through the tent.
The double doors can be opened with or without the mosquito net.
Evenings can be enjoyed in the candle-lit tent with a glass of wine or beer, looking out to the beautiful scenery, or seated around a blazing log fire toasting marshmallows enjoying the panoramic views and star-studded skies.
Each tent has a double mattress bed and two single futons, hot water bottles, a few good books, some playing cards, a cafetiere and a few cooking essentials.
We are ideally located for trips to world renowned sites such as Stonehenge and Salisbury cathedral.
The area is fantastic for walking, cycling, and long lunches in country pubs! We are also 45 mins from from the world heritage Jurassic coast.
More information is available on our website. We would love to welcome you to our farm!
Bedding for double bed (not futons)
Hot Water Bottles x 2
Proper flushing loos
Cafeteria (coffee lovers will need to bring their favourite ground coffee)
Nightlights and lanterns
Outside table, 4 chairs (for each tent)
Cutlery, corkscrew, crockery
Solar lights, candles, and matches. Battery operated fairy lights
First basket of logs (extras can be purchased if necessary)
Fire-pit (for each tent)
Coolbox and ice packs
Welcoming bottles of cider x 2 and marshmallows
This accommodation does not have any available rooms
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type
|Room / Unit Tariff*
|£59.00 per unit per night
*£20 Surcharge for 1 night stays (Week days only).
|2024 (1 May 2024 - 30 Sept 2024)
- Food shop - Supermarket food deliveries can be delivered prior to arrival and catering can be provided on request.
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Facilities for children - Table tennis table (although equally popular with adults)
- Countryside Location
- Drinking water supply
- Exclusive Use
- Free car parking
- Gas inc in rate
- Linen provided - Bedding for double beds (sleeping bags/bedding required for futons)
- Wedding Venue
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Groups Welcomed
- In countryside
- Midweek breaks
- Village Location - Walking distance to Bowerchalke
- Weekend breaks
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking - A 1 minute walk from parking to the site
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Oven / Cooker
Map & Directions
Public Transport Directions
Trains to Salisbury (then 20 minutes by car)
Bus from Salisbury to Bowerchalke (plus 10 minutes walking)
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good4
- V4035GEdankTrip Type:CouplesAmazing place & great hostsFriday, 17th September 2021We stayed for two nights and couldn’t have been happier, everything was provided for us by Duncan and Fiona. The tent and the site were beautiful, the walk to the Horseshoe Inn was lovely with lots... Read full review
- GreggezBrighton, United KingdomFamily of three, loved our stayTuesday, 27th June 2023We only stayed for one night, but we all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The couple that run it are super friendly, and they pointed us in the direction of a close-by pub for dinner. Our 4 year old son... Read full review
- Q7426HBcrLovely site, comfy tent, great hostsSunday, 30th July 2023We stayed in one of the bell tents. The bed was comfy and I liked having the futons to sit on. The tent was well kitted with plates, cups, candles and fairy lights and outdoor fire pit to cook on... Read full review