AboutWe have a beautiful farmhouse, dating from the 17th century, situated on a working arable and livestock farm. We have two very comfortable guest rooms overlooking farmland and woods. Breakfast is served using local produce where available. We are in an ideal position for walking, cycling and touring many places of interest.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Blue room (family room) - as single||from £70.00 to £80.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Blue room (family room) - as double||from £80.00 to £90.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Blue room (family room) - as twin||from £90.00 to £100.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Blue room (family room) for each additional child sharing (under 10)||from £25.00 to £27.50 per room (breakfast included)|
|Green Room (double/twin) - as single||from £60.00 to £65.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Green Room (double/twin) - as double||from £80.00 to £90.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
- Free Wi-Fi available
- Cater for vegetarians
- Local Produce English Breakfast
- Serve breakfast
- Serves Local Food
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Children's videos/DVDs available
- Facilities for children - Family room. Travel cot and high chair available.
- 24 hr return laundry service - at a cost
- Broadband Internet Access
- Central heating throughout
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Open All Year
- Country house
- Farm - Arable and sheep.
- In countryside
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - 17th century.
- Tennis court
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - 2 spaces.
- On site parking
- Accept Bank Transfers, Internet Payment or SWIFT/IBAN
- Euros accepted
- JCB accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- Electric shaver point
- Free View TV
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Special provisions for cyclists - Provide locked shed. Directions of cycle routes.
- Special provisions for walkers
Map & Directions
Turn off at Wylye, then take Dinton directions. Marshwood approximately 4 miles.
Public Transport Directions
From Salisbury - 10 miles
Bus No 25 to Dinton.
- Marshwood Farm
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1
- LolaLoveheartLondonPerfect campsite !Sunday, 11th July 2021Best campsite I've experienced! We stayed in a shepherds hut and our friends were in the bell tents and some had their own tents. We loved the attention to detail - the honesty shop, the decor inside... Read full review
- 994darranhColchester, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyAmazing Marshwood FarmTuesday, 3rd August 2021First of all Fiona was an amazing host made us feel so comfortable. My daughter loved all the animals being around and staying up late to watch the owls come out to feed. The bedroom and bathroom... Read full review
- 810davytSwanley, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesVery quiet brilliantly run campsiteThursday, 12th August 2021Upon arrival we are greated by the very happy and friendly host, where we asked to sign in. The pitch (we were number 1) is a very generous size and opposite is a field of sheep and trees which made... Read full review