The original glamping campsite in south Wiltshire offering a selection of options from basic glamping to a bit of luxury glamping throughout the year to include our new, our yurt (The Solstice Retreat).
Located 10 minutes by road from the Stonehenge World Heritage Centre they make a great base for exploring Salisbury, Bath and beyond with public transport links at the campsite entrance.
Our Basic pods are great if you are on a budget or want an introduction into glamping both units are set within there own garden area with picnic bench and fire pit, even being basic pods the are equipped with electric supply for charging all your gadgets.
Fancy a of piece of Glamping style, opt for a luxury pod fully furnished & heated with all you need from bedding & towels to cutlery & crockery, all set within a landscaped private garden with Picnic bench & fire pit included.
*NEW FOR 2021* Bustopia. A fully converted Double Decker Bus that has been designed around practicality in mind, able to accommodate 4 adults and 2 children with plenty of luggage storage on offer. Settle back in the summer evenings upper deck and watch the sunset on the lovely seating platform, the lower deck is open planned and is furnished with luxury in mind.
We offer either Twin or Double beds and cater from couples to families, our basic units are pet friendly as well, we offer a per sitting service which is available upon request. (Charges Apply)
Glamping now comes with breakfast included.
We are situated within 10 minutes walk from two local pubs offering cooked meals, or have a selection of takeaways that deliver direct to the campsite making for an enjoyable stay.
we can cater for couples or group bookings and offer 2 night stays to weekly stays, discounts available on 7 night or more.
Rates: from £20.00 - £90.00 per unit per night (2 Persons) from £150.00 - £500.00 per week per unit (2 Persons)
To Book Call the Team on 07786 734732
This accommodation does not have any available rooms
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Butterfly Pod (2 Persons - Twin or Double)||from £50.00 to £75.00 per unit per night|
|Eden Pod (2 Persons - Double)||from £50.00 to £80.00 per unit per night|
|Festival Pod (2 Persons - Twin or Double) (per friendly)||from £40.00 to £50.00 per unit per night|
|Fox Pod - Family Pod (2 Adults & 2 Children - Double, Bunk, Pull Out Bed)||from £80.00 to £90.00 per unit per night|
|Hobbit Pod (2 Persons) (pet friendly)||from £20.00 to £35.00 per unit per night|
|Moon Pod (2 Persons - Double)||from £50.00 to £80.00 per unit per night|
|The Salisbury - Bell Tent (2 Adults & 2 Children)||from £70.00 to £80.00 per unit per night|
|The Solstice Retreat - Yurt* (2 Persons - Double)||£240.00 per unit per week|
*Minimum 3 night stay per applies for The Solstice Retreat
|2021 (9 Feb 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* Open all year
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Public telephone
- Public toilets
- In countryside
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From Stonehenge - head west on A303 for 3 miles.
Take first left onto B3085 in Winterborne Stoke heading south towards Berwick St James.
Take the first turning on left after 1/2 mile into Stonehenge Campsire (SP3 4TQ for Sat Navs).
Public Transport Directions
From London take train west from Waterloo to Salisbury.
From Salisbury take number 2 bus to Devizes and get off at bus stop at Stonehenge Campsite entrance after the village of Berwick St James.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good86
- wenvoemanCardiff, United KingdomA good average campsite - trying hardFriday, 4th June 2021We spent 3 nights here in May so we could visit Stonehenge and walk in the local area. A good point was the new and level hard standing. Alas the water and electric point was not yet in action but... Read full review
- darrenl974Branston, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyMisleading AdvertisementFriday, 4th June 2021We stayed in the Doubledecker Bus conversion June 2021. The site is really quirky and has good facilities with clean showers and toilets. It has a nice little shop (unfortunately doesn't sell... Read full review
- A9326MGstevesArlesey, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesShort breakTuesday, 8th June 2021Booked for its location to Stonehenge. On arrival we where dealt with in a lovely friendly manner and made to feel very welcome. We where personally showed to our camping pitch and given a tour of... Read full review
- 4 AA Pennants
- 4 Visit England Stars
- Alternative Accommodation Visit England
- David Bellamy Awards David Bellamy Conservation Award (Gold) 2014
- TripAdvisor Awards TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2015
- Regional and Miscellaneous Loo of the Year 2015
- Regional and Miscellaneous Top 100 Award 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous Platinum Loo of the year Award 2015
- Regional and Miscellaneous ACSI 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous Alan Rogers 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous ANWB 2016
- AA Awards AA COVID Confident Scheme 2020