The original glamping campsite in south Wiltshire offering a selection of options from basic glamping to a bit of luxury glamping throughout the year to include our new, our yurt (The Solstice Retreat).
Located 10 minutes by road from the Stonehenge World Heritage Centre they make a great base for exploring Salisbury, Bath and beyond with public transport links at the campsite entrance.
Our Basic pods are great if you are on a budget or want an introduction into glamping both units are set within there own garden area with picnic bench and fire pit, even being basic pods the are equipped with electric supply for charging all your gadgets.
Fancy a of piece of Glamping style, opt for a luxury pod fully furnished & heated with all you need from bedding & towels to cutlery & crockery, all set within a landscaped private garden with Picnic bench & fire pit included.
*NEW FOR 2021* Bustopia. A fully converted Double Decker Bus that has been designed around practicality in mind, able to accommodate 4 adults and 2 children with plenty of luggage storage on offer. Settle back in the summer evenings upper deck and watch the sunset on the lovely seating platform, the lower deck is open planned and is furnished with luxury in mind.
We offer either Twin or Double beds and cater from couples to families, our basic units are pet friendly as well, we offer a per sitting service which is available upon request. (Charges Apply)
Glamping now comes with breakfast included.
We are situated within 10 minutes walk from two local pubs offering cooked meals, or have a selection of takeaways that deliver direct to the campsite making for an enjoyable stay.
we can cater for couples or group bookings and offer 2 night stays to weekly stays, discounts available on 7 night or more.
Rates: from £20.00 - £90.00 per unit per night (2 Persons) from £150.00 - £500.00 per week per unit (2 Persons)
To Book Call the Team on 07786 734732
This accommodation does not have any available rooms
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Butterfly Pod (2 Persons - Twin or Double)||from £50.00 to £75.00 per unit per night|
|Eden Pod (2 Persons - Double)||from £50.00 to £80.00 per unit per night|
|Festival Pod (2 Persons - Twin or Double) (per friendly)||from £40.00 to £50.00 per unit per night|
|Fox Pod - Family Pod (2 Adults & 2 Children - Double, Bunk, Pull Out Bed)||from £80.00 to £90.00 per unit per night|
|Hobbit Pod (2 Persons) (pet friendly)||from £20.00 to £35.00 per unit per night|
|Moon Pod (2 Persons - Double)||from £50.00 to £80.00 per unit per night|
|The Salisbury - Bell Tent (2 Adults & 2 Children)||from £70.00 to £80.00 per unit per night|
|The Solstice Retreat - Yurt* (2 Persons - Double)||£240.00 per unit per week|
*Minimum 3 night stay per applies for The Solstice Retreat
|2021 (9 Feb 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* Open all year
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Public telephone
- Public toilets
- In countryside
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From Stonehenge - head west on A303 for 3 miles.
Take first left onto B3085 in Winterborne Stoke heading south towards Berwick St James.
Take the first turning on left after 1/2 mile into Stonehenge Campsire (SP3 4TQ for Sat Navs).
Public Transport Directions
From London take train west from Waterloo to Salisbury.
From Salisbury take number 2 bus to Devizes and get off at bus stop at Stonehenge Campsite entrance after the village of Berwick St James.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good88
- 544jodiecTrip Type:FamilyBustopia Glamping TripWednesday, 29th September 2021We have just got back from a stay in the Bustopia Glamping bus. As a group of 5/6 we chose the bus as it was great value for all of us. The bus has amazing facilities for a family or for a couple... Read full review
- Polly1312Sunderland, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesLovely little campsite.Wednesday, 6th October 2021A lovely campsite, ideally placed for exploring Stonehenge. I wish I knew the name of the warden who checked us in as he was great. There had been a computer problem which resulted in my booking not... Read full review
- rosiem29Trip Type:CouplesQuick overnight stayWednesday, 13th October 2021We used the site as a base for a family gathering. Pros: Very friendly welcome, lovely peaceful little site. Facilities spotless & covid precautions taken. Cons: The site is very compact so could... Read full review
- 4 AA Pennants
- 4 Visit England Stars
- Alternative Accommodation Visit England
- David Bellamy Awards David Bellamy Conservation Award (Gold) 2014
- TripAdvisor Awards TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2015
- Regional and Miscellaneous Loo of the Year 2015
- Regional and Miscellaneous Top 100 Award 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous Platinum Loo of the year Award 2015
- Regional and Miscellaneous ACSI 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous Alan Rogers 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous ANWB 2016
- AA Awards AA COVID Confident Scheme 2020