AboutThe George & Dragon combines the charm and character of a sixteenth century Inn with a relaxed Gastro pub atmosphere with friendly staff, specialising in seafood delivered form Cornwall daily. An ideal base for exploring Wiltshire including Stonehenge and Avebury stone circles.
The George & Dragon offer luxury accommodation mixing traditional beamed rooms with modern furnishings. Each room is individually designed for relaxation and comfort.
- Arrival Date:
- Mon , 19th Apr 2021
- Departure Date:
- Tues , 20th Apr 2021
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double En-suite||from £95.00 to £125.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Double with Private Bathroom||from £75.00 to £95.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* Check-in is before 3.30pm and after 6.30pm.
Restaurant and bar closed Sunday evenings.
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Village Location
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- On site parking
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- iPod Dock
- TV in all bedrooms
Map & Directions
Rowde is 1.5 miles from Devizes on the A342.
Public Transport Directions
Route No. 33 goes through the village from Devizes, Chippenham & Calne. Nearest Train Station - Chippenham.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good36
- JoeyRogersSouthampton, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesChristmas Supper....Sunday, 22nd December 2019What a fantastic evening at the G&D.. Thoroughly enjoyed the Carole's at the church but the meal at the G&D was absolutely first class. The quality and quantity of food was fabulous and such great... Read full review
- dsinkyoverpriced and underwhelmedTuesday, 3rd March 2020average food , for the price of good food! the service was appaling ,there main concern is to sell sell sell, and i found the grasping attitude and shabby & unkept appearance of the waiter most... Read full review
- AMPAngelSomerset, United KingdomExcellent veggie mealFriday, 5th February 2021Had a lovely evening meal for a friend's birthday in December before Lockdown, while staying up the road. We're both veggie but the food was great (we'd rung ahead to let them know). Great service... Read full review