Village pub specialising in seafood in Rowde, near Devizes.
Two AA rosettes.
Accommodation also available.
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* Monday – Friday
Lunch 12noon-3pm, Dinner 6.30pm-10pm
Lunch 12noon-4pm, Dinner 6.30pm-10pm
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Licenced for alcohol
- Locally-sourced produce
- Open All Year
- Overnight accommodation available
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good88
- WillyC29London, United KingdomA fish & seafood dreamFriday, 23rd October 2020We had the p[leasure of lunch at this attractive restaurant & pub near Lacock and it was certainly a repeatable experience. The menu was packed with temptation and the food certainly lived up to... Read full review
- helensB6009UEFabulous seafood and warm serviceThursday, 29th October 2020We enjoyed the fabulous seafood platter here (worth checking on the specials board or asking staff) which was fresh, tasty, and great value. Would definitely recommend and worth a journey round the... Read full review
- mat wChelsea, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesWiltshire’s finest hidden gemSunday, 27th December 2020I’ve been familiar with this fine pub for many years but I have to say it’s gone from strength over the years and now - under the tutelage of the affable veteran of professional hospitality and... Read full review
- AA Awards AA - 2 Rosettes 2016