Village pub specialising in seafood in Rowde, near Devizes.
Two AA rosettes.
Accommodation also available.
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Monday – Friday
Lunch 12noon-3pm, Dinner 6.30pm-10pm
Lunch 12noon-4pm, Dinner 6.30pm-10pm
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Licenced for alcohol
- Locally-sourced produce
- Open All Year
- Overnight accommodation available
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good88
- 17marcopoloPortsmouth, United KingdomWorth a journeyTuesday, 22nd September 2020This a delightful place to enjoy some wonderful sea food. The menu is extensive and it is a joy to find such good sea food in the midst of Wiltshire. The service is friendly and efficient, the... Read full review
- Bernie LTwyford, England, United KingdomPopped in for lunch: a real gem!Thursday, 24th September 2020We were passing in a barge, moored up locally and found the G & D so tootled over. It’s about a mile walk from the canal across the fields on a relatively well marked path. The welcome we received... Read full review
- WillyC29London, United KingdomA fish & seafood dreamFriday, 23rd October 2020We had the p[leasure of lunch at this attractive restaurant & pub near Lacock and it was certainly a repeatable experience. The menu was packed with temptation and the food certainly lived up to... Read full review
- AA Awards AA - 2 Rosettes 2016