COVID Safe Regulations
- Currently only open for one booking at a time
- Due to the need to deep clean the rooms, one night bookings not accepted.
- There is a self-service continental breakfast provided in the small breakfast room with fridge, microwave, toaster and kettle. You are welcome to eat in the breakfast room (seats2), your room or in the garden weather permitting.
- Your room won’t be serviced during your stay.
Character Grade II listed house in a delightful village halfway between Stonehenge (7 Miles) and Salisbury (5 Miles) in beautiful countryside with miles of bridleways to explore and in sight of the River Wylye, known for its excellent fly fishing. There are a selection of good pubs nearby for evening meals. The house has three clean, pretty en-suite guest rooms and breakfast is prepared from local produce and cooked on the Aga.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en-suite||£80.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Double as double plus sofa bed (tripple)||£105.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Double as single occupancy||£60.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Single Ensuite||£50.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Minimum two night stays at weekends.
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
- Cater for vegetarians
- Local Produce English Breakfast
- Room service
- Serve breakfast
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Broadband Internet Access
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Open All Year
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Country house
- In countryside
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Village Location
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Off road free parking.
- On site parking
- Accept Bank Transfers, Internet Payment or SWIFT/IBAN
- Cash & Cheque only
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Digital TV
- Electric shaver point
- Free View TV
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available - Non-smoking throughout
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Mobile Phone Reception
- Pets (Proprietors) on premises
- Special provisions for cyclists - Secure bike storage
- Special provisions for walkers - Drying facilities available.
Map & Directions
Signed to Great Wishford from A36. House next door to church.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest station is Salisbury. On main bus route to Salisbury.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good19
- Trevor and Lesl... SKidderminster, United KingdomPerfect short BreakMonday, 11th June 2018Had a fabulous 2 night break here last week Paulene & Barry perfect hosts, Room was lovely light and airy. Small but perfectly formed en-suite Breakfast, Full English preceded by Cereals or Fruit... Read full review
- IloveWiltshireTrip Type:Solo travelVery cosy and warm-hearted!Thursday, 6th December 2018I looked for a B&B and found a very cosy and warm-hearted, comfortable wellcome in a beautifull house. Paulene and Barry are very kind and helpfull. The room and also the house is very tidy. The Old... Read full review
- 646kathbDubai, United Arab EmiratesTrip Type:Friends getawayBeautiful and cosy B&BMonday, 13th May 2019I stayed at Pauline and Barry's beautiful B&B with a friend for a weekend. We were looking for a B&B near Stonehenge and couldn't have been happier with our choice. The B&B is located in a lovely... Read full review