Established almost 25 years ago by chef-proprietor Michael Fox, our award-winning Gallery Café is a slice of foodie heaven and the only eatery in Salisbury city centre to be in the Good Food Guide 2019. Set within an atmospheric Arts complex in the heart of Salisbury, serving generously filled sandwiches, delicious cakes and main meals for the most discerning palates all freshly prepared on the premises. There is courtyard seating for fine days.
Centrally situated in Salisbury, mid-way between the Market Square and Railway Station along Fisherton Street and close to the central car park – look out for the orange flags above our archway entrance.
Licensed, vegan and vegetarian options, gluten-free and dairy-free available, non-smoking, children welcome, healthy choice children’s menu.
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
- Cater for vegetarians - Gluten-free and dairy-free food also available
- Serve lunch - Lunch is light, modern and freshly prepared to order
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Cater for groups - By arrangement
- Conference facilities - One conference room. Max capacity: 30 theatre-style; 25 boardroom-style; 50 banqueting-style.
- Dog Friendly
- Licenced for alcohol
- In town/city centre - Easy walking distance from Market Place.
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Diners Club accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Switch accepted
- Visa accepted
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
Map & Directions
We are situated in central Salisbury – Park & rides provide easy access to the centre or alternatively follow road signs on the ring road to the Railway station car park or Central car park. Look out for the orange flags above our archway entrance on Fisherton Street. We are 2 mins walk from Salisbury Railway Station in the direction of the City centre located on the left hand side of Fisherton Street through an archway entrance. From the Central car park & City centre we are on the right hand side as you leave the city again through our archway entrance with orange flags above. No public parking at Fisherton Mill.
Public Transport Directions
We are 2 mins walk from Salisbury Railway Station in the direction of the City centre located on the left hand side of Fisherton Street. Look out for the orange flags above our archway entrance. From the Central car park & City centre we are on the right hand side as you leave the city again through our archway entrance. All Salisbury city centre bus routes within easy walking distance. Nearest major roads are M3; M27; A36 and A303. Follow signs to Salisbury. Park and Ride sites are located on A36 west of Salisbury; A345 near Old Sarum to the north of the city; A30 London Road - also in a northerly direction and the A338 south of Salisbury on the Downton/Ringwood/Bournemouth road.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good47
- Buddy0614Salisbury, United KingdomLocal GemWednesday, 21st October 2020The reputation of this local restaurant/cafe and art facility is 5 star and our lunch visit did not disappoint. Very COVID safe and a wonderful , seasonal lunch menu. The three of us all had... Read full review
- 700daphnecTrip Type:Friends getawayLove this placeWednesday, 18th November 2020Fisherton Mill is my favourite place for lunch or coffee with friends. So different from all the chains. The chocolate brownies are out of this world, and I often get an extra one to take home. I am... Read full review
- JakeReddingTrip Type:FamilyAbsolutely brilliant! Highly recommend.Saturday, 19th December 2020This is without doubt salisbury's best cafe. The staff are kind and helpful, fit with your needs and the waiters/waitresses are extremely efficient. Dog friendly, generally friendly and most... Read full review
- Regional and Miscellaneous FSB Worldpay UK Business Awards 2016 - Winner Best Family Business 2016 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous Observer Food Monthly Awards Best Cheap Eats West 2017 2017
- Regional and Miscellaneous Best Local Restaurant in the Southwest 2019
- Regional and Miscellaneous South Wiltshire Business of the Year Awards Finalist 2017 2017
- Regional and Miscellaneous The Observer Food Monthly Awards 2018 – Runner up 2018
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020