Welcome to our AA Rosette award winning Solstice Bar & Grill at Holiday Inn Salisbury-Stonehenge. A cosy and intimate favourite among Salisbury restaurants, pairing classic comfort food and innovative new specialties with an extensive wine list.
The Solstice Bar and Grill provides anything from a quick takeaway Starbucks and pastry, to a delicious lunch or dinner from our extensive menus. Cocktails and light bites can be enjoyed in our comfortable lounge/bar and on our heated outside terrace.
Pop in throughout the day to enjoy anything from a quick breakfast cappuccino and pastry to a delicious dinner with friends or family. Try our popular Solstice Burger, twirl into an authentic Italian pasta dish, or savour scrumptious main courses such as a classic Rib-eye Steak.
A favourite among locals, the Solstice Bar and Grill combines classic comfort food and innovative new specialities accompanied by an extensive wine list. Pop in to this popular Stonehenge restaurant throughout the day to enjoy anything from a quick takeaway Starbucks and pastry, to a delicious dinner with friends or family. Try our popular Solstice Burger, enjoy classic dishes and favourites or feast on our mouth-watering Grill selection. Then again, you could just pull up a stool at the bar, order a glass of your favourite beer or wine, and relax. Even if you are just meeting with friends for cocktails; our inviting comfortable lounge makes the perfect place to unwind after a long day.
- Serving breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Special 2 course lunch menu Mon – Sat 12 – 2pm
- All-day seasonal menu - with special dinner collection
- Sunday Carvery Roast buffet from 12.30pm until 2.30 pm
- Kids Eat Free Residents ONLY when dining with at least one full paying adult.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet
- Room service available.
- Starbucks drinks served in lounge
The Solstice Bar and Grill Terrace
A fresh addition to the Solstice Bar and Grill is our superb Al Fresco dining terrace where we also welcome well behaved dogs (outside only). Enjoy our extensive menu outside and relax with your favourite drink. Should the weather turn a little cooler, you can happily remain seated in our popular Stonehenge restaurant as we turn on our external heating units to ensure you remain warm and comfortable.
|2024 (1 Jan 2024 - 31 Dec 2024)
* Restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day - please see website for further details
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- Facilities for Disabled Visitors
- Cater for vegetarians
- Locally sourced produce
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Accept coach parties
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Available for wedding receptions
- Cater for groups
- Conference facilities - 2 conference rooms. Max capacity: 40 theatre-style; 25 boardroom-style; 25 banqueting-style.
- Event venue
- Licenced for alcohol
- Non smoking areas
- Open All Year
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Stonehenge Nearby
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - 168 parking spaces on site p- FREE
- On Bus Route - Bus numbers 5, 6 or 8 from Salisbury Bus Station
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- Switch accepted
- Visa accepted
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Packed lunches available
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
Situated at Solstice Park, just off the A303 on the outskirts of Amesbury. Amesbury is 10 miles north of Salisbury on the A345/A303. Ample free parking on site
Public Transport Directions
Bus 5, 6 or 8 from Salisbury bus station.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good87
- 440philippSt. Albans, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesService good, food poorMonday, 31st July 2023We have eaten several times before though only soup and sandwiches which were good. This time we decided to have Sunday Lunch. There's no special Sunday Lunch menu and we were uninspired by what was... Read full review
- Samantha NTrip Type:FamilySurprisingly good quality food and great service. Only popped in to kill time as charging the car but was a lovely meal.Monday, 7th August 2023Great meal and service and a very pleasant evening. Good value too. Recommend it as a stop off and probably the best place to eat in Solstice park Read full review
- Jacqui BTrip Type:CouplesCarvery at Solstice Bar & GrillMonday, 29th January 2024Went here on 28th Jan 2024 for their monthly carvery. Superb meal, well laid out & good choice & portions with 2 or 3 courses, whichever you wanted. Attentative staff & Manager Joseph was superb... Read full review