Welcome to our AA Rosette award winning Solstice Bar & Grill at Holiday Inn Salisbury-Stonehenge. A cosy and intimate favourite among Salisbury restaurants, pairing classic comfort food and innovative new specialties with an extensive wine list.
The Solstice Bar and Grill provides anything from a quick takeaway Starbucks and pastry, to a delicious lunch or dinner from our extensive menus. Cocktails and light bites can be enjoyed in our comfortable lounge/bar and on our heated outside terrace.
Pop in throughout the day to enjoy anything from a quick breakfast cappuccino and pastry to a delicious dinner with friends or family. Try our popular Solstice Burger, twirl into an authentic Italian pasta dish, or savour scrumptious main courses such as a classic Rib-eye Steak.
Then again, you could just pull up a stool at the bar, order a glass of your favourite beer or wine, and soak up the countryside views through the large picture windows. Even if you’re just meeting for cocktails, the delicious “All Day Snack Menu” and inviting open fireplace make this the perfect Salisbury restaurant to unwind with friends or colleagues.
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day - please see website for further details
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Cater for vegetarians
- Locally sourced produce
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Accept coach parties
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Available for wedding receptions
- Cater for groups
- Conference facilities - 2 conference rooms. Max capacity: 40 theatre-style; 25 boardroom-style; 25 banqueting-style.
- Event venue
- Licenced for alcohol
- Non smoking areas
- Open All Year
- In countryside - Situated at Solstice Park on the outskirts of Amesbury, 10 miles north of Salisbury. Stonehenge nearby.
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Stonehenge Nearby
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - 168 parking spaces on site p- FREE
- On Bus Route - Bus numbers 5, 6 or 8 from Salisbury Bus Station
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- Switch accepted
- Visa accepted
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Packed lunches available
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
Situated at Solstice Park, just off the A303 on the outskirts of Amesbury. Amesbury is 10 miles north of Salisbury on the A345/A303. Ample free parking on site
Public Transport Directions
Bus 5, 6 or 8 from Salisbury bus station.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good79
- Yorkterrier01York, United KingdomLovely BreakfastThursday, 9th January 2020I ate here as I was staying in the hotel and used it for breakfast. I thought the selection was really good and I could eat what I wanted. The service was good to and staff were friendly. Read full review
- timothybL9518FKTrip Type:Friends getawayWent here for dinner and hadSaturday, 25th January 2020Went here for dinner and had three courses, I could not fault the food or the service. Good wine selection. Read full review
- 110nigelcCompton, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesThe Solstice Bar and Grill great food for couples or families!Saturday, 22nd February 2020The Solstice Bar and Grill is the restaurant for the Holiday Inn at Bulford, the half way point between Gatwick and a South Devon where my wife an I live and an ideal place to break the journey... Read full review