Located in the heart of Wiltshire, between Salisbury and Shaftesbury, in the picturesque village of Barford St. Martin, the Barford Inn is a sixteenth century Coaching Inn.
Our bar area is cosy but spacious whilst the local pub atmosphere is present at all times. Our ”locals” will always welcome you with a smile and some exciting village stories.
Bring your four legged friend as well, dogs are always welcome in the garden and bar area.
You can enjoy a drink or something to eat in our large green beer garden, peacefully located away from the main road.
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Tuesday - Thursday (Lunch served 12:00-14:00, Dinner served 18:00-20:30)
Friday & Saturday (Lunch served 12:00-14:00, Dinner served 18:00-21:00)
Sunday Roast served (12:00-14:30)
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- Locally sourced produce
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Children's menu
- Beer Garden
- Dog Friendly
- Family Friendly
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Locally-sourced produce
- Log Fire
- Non smoking areas
- On-site car parking
- In countryside - Located within the village of Barford St Martin
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Sixteenth century, former coaching inn
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- All major credit cards accepted
Map & Directions
From Salsibury (circa 15mins), take A36 towards Wilton, then A30 towards Shaftesbury.