AboutThe Rivers Edge waterfront restaurant, bar and terrace offers stylish and sophisticated dining, and provides fresh breakfasts, brunches, lunches and dinner daily.
Relax on the waterfront terrace in a tranquil space that offers guests stunning views across the River Avon to the meadows beyond with Salisbury Cathedral providing a sculptured skyline.
Tuck in to a brand new menu that temps the taste buds and sate your appetite with classic dishes reinvented with adventurous flavours and techniques.
The Rivers Edge restaurant is located at the 4* Legacy Rose and Crown Hotel which is the proud winner of the coveted TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
|Open New Year
|2024 (1 Jan 2024 - 31 Dec 2024)
- Facilities for Disabled Visitors
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Cater for groups
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Licenced for alcohol
- Open All Year
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
Parking & Transport
- On Bus Route
- American Express accepted
- Booking essential
- Delta accepted
- Diners Club accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- Switch accepted
- Visa accepted
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
Map & Directions
If you are using sat nav the postcode is SP2 8JQ.
Leave the M3 Motorway at Junction 8, turn onto the A303 and head towards the centre of Salisbury. Keep on the ring road and head towards Harnham. On the A338 head towards Harnham.
Once on the Harnham Road, take the first turning on your right and the hotel and resturant is on your right with car parking just after the hotel.
Public Transport Directions
Only a 10 minute taxi journey from Salisbury Railway Station with a direct line from London.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good36
- TravellerclassFarnham, United KingdomSuch a superb Restaurant on the Rivers edge.Sunday, 3rd December 2023Six of us ate in the Rivers Edge Restaurant on Thursday evening 30 November and Friday evening 1 December. On our first night we had meals off the general evening menu and all of us really enjoyed... Read full review
- stephaniecS9393QBRoyal Tunbridge Wells, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayDefinitely not a 4* hotel!!Monday, 19th February 2024We met friends here for a couple of nights as it was central and also ideally located for walking into the city and site-seeing. We did the 2 night deal with money off dinner and a bottle of... Read full review
- Helen BTrip Type:FamilyLovely LunchMonday, 19th February 2024Has a lovely lunch with my Daughter. I had a rare roast beef sandwich. The bread light and moist and the beef so so tender. It came with a tomato soup, which tasted home-made. So so good. The staff... Read full review