AboutThe Rivers Edge waterfront restaurant, bar and terrace offers stylish and sophisticated dining, and provides fresh breakfasts, brunches, lunches and dinner daily.
Relax on the waterfront terrace in a tranquil space that offers guests stunning views across the River Avon to the meadows beyond with Salisbury Cathedral providing a sculptured skyline.
Tuck in to a brand new menu that temps the taste buds and sate your appetite with classic dishes reinvented with adventurous flavours and techniques.
The Rivers Edge restaurant is located at the 4* Legacy Rose and Crown Hotel which is the proud winner of the coveted TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
|Open New Year|
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Cater for groups
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Licenced for alcohol
- Open All Year
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
Parking & Transport
- On Bus Route
- American Express accepted
- Booking essential
- Delta accepted
- Diners Club accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- Switch accepted
- Visa accepted
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
Map & Directions
If you are using sat nav the postcode is SP2 8JQ.
Leave the M3 Motorway at Junction 8, turn onto the A303 and head towards the centre of Salisbury. Keep on the ring road and head towards Harnham. On the A338 head towards Harnham.
Once on the Harnham Road, take the first turning on your right and the hotel and resturant is on your right with car parking just after the hotel.
Public Transport Directions
Only a 10 minute taxi journey from Salisbury Railway Station with a direct line from London.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good30
- annsworldtourTamworth, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesExcellent fareSaturday, 5th October 2019We were staying at the hotel and were really pleased with the food served in this restaurant The menu suited us and the food was well presented by staff who were most attentive Worth the visit! Read full review
- ian_redshawNorth Shields, United KingdomTrip Type:Couples2 night stayThursday, 10th October 2019Quite a nice hotel but in need of some tlc the lamps in the dining room need a good clean as we had spiders dangling from the one we were under, the food was good once it arrived as the service was... Read full review
- Sky1222Salisbury, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessAwful! Christmas MealSunday, 15th December 2019Awful! Had a work Christmas meal here. The food was completely overpriced for what ended up in front of us. The main was basic with very little on the plate and the pudding was clearly fresh out of... Read full review