AboutThe Rivers Edge waterfront restaurant, bar and terrace offers stylish and sophisticated dining, and provides fresh breakfasts, brunches, lunches and dinner daily.
Relax on the waterfront terrace in a tranquil space that offers guests stunning views across the River Avon to the meadows beyond with Salisbury Cathedral providing a sculptured skyline.
Tuck in to a brand new menu that temps the taste buds and sate your appetite with classic dishes reinvented with adventurous flavours and techniques.
The Rivers Edge restaurant is located at the 4* Legacy Rose and Crown Hotel which is the proud winner of the coveted TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
|Open New Year|
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Cater for groups
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Licenced for alcohol
- Open All Year
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
Parking & Transport
- On Bus Route
- American Express accepted
- Booking essential
- Delta accepted
- Diners Club accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- Switch accepted
- Visa accepted
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
Map & Directions
If you are using sat nav the postcode is SP2 8JQ.
Leave the M3 Motorway at Junction 8, turn onto the A303 and head towards the centre of Salisbury. Keep on the ring road and head towards Harnham. On the A338 head towards Harnham.
Once on the Harnham Road, take the first turning on your right and the hotel and resturant is on your right with car parking just after the hotel.
Public Transport Directions
Only a 10 minute taxi journey from Salisbury Railway Station with a direct line from London.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good33
- rossm324towcesterVery satisfiedSaturday, 26th September 2020Stayed 3 nights with a good deal via Secret Escapes. We are not inclined to look for, or make an issue about small matters or imperfections, so really there are no complaints. Our room was very... Read full review
- TonyB09EssexA very good staySunday, 18th October 2020Had a very nice stay here to celebrate our anniversary along with some friends. Great location on the river and about a 10 minute walk to the city centre. Good large room and bathroom. Extremely... Read full review
- matticaceSalisbury, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyDelicious meal with friendly serviceSunday, 1st November 2020Delicious meal with good friendly service (not cheap at £15 for a roast, but fortunately Grandad picked up the tab)! 😀👍 Read full review