Oldest pub in Salisbury, circa 1292. Specialising in reasonably priced Thai food and local microbreweries (Regional Real Ale Pub 2008 and South Wilts Real Ale Town Pub of 2018 ). Call ahead or come early, as often busy mid-evening. Enjoy informal dining in a traditional English pub that still retains its original atmosphere. Brown Street car park nearby. Vegetarian food. Children welcome early evening. Dogs on leads permitted in designated areas.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Catering service
- Locally sourced produce
- Serve evening meal
- Take away service - 5.30pm to 7.30pm and 8.30pm to 10pm. (Fri and Sat 5.30pm to 7pm and 9pm to 10.30pm).
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Well behaved children welcome until 7pm.
- Accept children all ages
- Available for wedding receptions - Private parties any Sunday or day times.
- Booking required
- Cater for groups
- Dogs Accepted - Dogs on leads permitted in designated areas
- Groups accepted - Max. 55 diners
- Licenced for alcohol
- Non smoking areas
- Number of covers - 45
- Number of people seated - 45
- Number of people standing - 12
- Open All Year
- Pets accepted
- Pre/post theatre menu - Pre theatre menu. Discount for orders before 6.30pm
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- In town/city centre - 5 minutes walk from Market Square in centre of Salisbury
- Max group size - 55
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Historic free house, circa 1292 with open fires, wooden floors and panelled benches
Parking & Transport
- On Bus Route - All city centre bus routes within east walking distance
- Parking (charge) - Brown Street pay and display car park nearby
- Delta accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Switch accepted
- Visa accepted
- Special provisions for cyclists
Map & Directions
Located in Salisbury city centre, close to Brown Street car park. Other car parks: Park & Ride or any city centre car parks.
Public Transport Directions
All city centre bus routes within easy walking distance. Salisbury Railway Station approx 15 minutes walk.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good66
- Hendos45Salisbury, United KingdomLove the Rai D’Or, fist ever deliverySaturday, 7th November 2020Love the Rai D’Or, but had our first delivery tonight in lockdown. Absolutely amazing, just so fragrant and brilliant. Definitely try them for takeaway. Read full review
- Mobile24446158566Salisbury, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesPicked up a takeawaySaturday, 21st November 2020Well...after my husband waited half an hour from the 18.15 pick up time, he finally arrived home( 5 mins max from city centre) our starters were cold and soggy...mixed h'or d'ourves. Followed by... Read full review
- 69garybWoking, United KingdomGreat for take away 😊 PhonedThursday, 26th November 2020Great for take away 😊 Phoned the order in from a local hotel, they immediately offered to deliver it to us there, not needed but a nice touch, order was taken over the phone and the pick up time... Read full review