Welcome to our AA Rosette award winning Solstice Bar & Grill at Holiday Inn Salisbury-Stonehenge. A cosy and intimate favourite among Salisbury restaurants, pairing classic comfort food and innovative new specialties with an extensive wine list.
The Solstice Bar and Grill provides anything from a quick takeaway Starbucks and pastry, to a delicious lunch or dinner from our extensive menus. Cocktails and light bites can be enjoyed in our comfortable lounge/bar and on our heated outside terrace.
Pop in throughout the day to enjoy anything from a quick breakfast cappuccino and pastry to a delicious dinner with friends or family. Try our popular Solstice Burger, twirl into an authentic Italian pasta dish, or savour scrumptious main courses such as a classic Rib-eye Steak.
A favourite among locals, the Solstice Bar and Grill combines classic comfort food and innovative new specialities accompanied by an extensive wine list. Pop in to this popular Stonehenge restaurant throughout the day to enjoy anything from a quick takeaway Starbucks and pastry, to a delicious dinner with friends or family. Try our popular Solstice Burger, enjoy classic dishes and favourites or feast on our mouth-watering Grill selection. Then again, you could just pull up a stool at the bar, order a glass of your favourite beer or wine, and relax. Even if you are just meeting with friends for cocktails; our inviting comfortable lounge makes the perfect place to unwind after a long day.
- Serving breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Special 2 course lunch menu Mon – Sat 12 – 2pm
- All-day seasonal menu - with special dinner collection
- Sunday Carvery Roast buffet from 12.30pm until 2.30 pm
- Kids Eat Free Residents ONLY when dining with at least one full paying adult.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet
- Room service available.
- Starbucks drinks served in lounge
The Solstice Bar and Grill Terrace
A fresh addition to the Solstice Bar and Grill is our superb Al Fresco dining terrace where we also welcome well behaved dogs (outside only). Enjoy our extensive menu outside and relax with your favourite drink. Should the weather turn a little cooler, you can happily remain seated in our popular Stonehenge restaurant as we turn on our external heating units to ensure you remain warm and comfortable.
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- Facilities for Disabled Visitors
- Cater for vegetarians
- Locally sourced produce
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Accept coach parties
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Available for wedding receptions
- Cater for groups
- Conference facilities - 2 conference rooms. Max capacity: 40 theatre-style; 25 boardroom-style; 25 banqueting-style.
- Event venue
- Licenced for alcohol
- Non smoking areas
- Open All Year
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Stonehenge Nearby
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - 168 parking spaces on site p- FREE
- On Bus Route - Bus numbers 5, 6 or 8 from Salisbury Bus Station
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- Switch accepted
- Visa accepted
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Packed lunches available
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
Situated at Solstice Park, just off the A303 on the outskirts of Amesbury. Amesbury is 10 miles north of Salisbury on the A345/A303. Ample free parking on site
Public Transport Directions
Bus 5, 6 or 8 from Salisbury bus station.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good86
- AprilForbesSalisbury, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayCatch up before ChristmasSaturday, 24th December 2022My friend booked for us to eat here, when we arrived 13:00 I was surprised to see it was nearly empty.... Should have given me a clue, afraid to say this place is not as it was!! 23 Dec and yet... Read full review
- Oldann52Swindon, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayGood foodFriday, 7th April 2023Nice waiter but although it was a very quiet lunchtime it was a very long wait for our meals. We all ordered ice-cream for dessert and this took ages to come Read full review
- Peter BSalisbury, United KingdomGood quality and serviceFriday, 7th July 2023After not going there for may years we decided to try it again which was well worth doing. We certainly will be back twice a month. The service was brilliant and the waitress and manager were very... Read full review