Welcome to our AA Rosette award winning Solstice Bar & Grill at Holiday Inn Salisbury-Stonehenge. A cosy and intimate favourite among Salisbury restaurants, pairing classic comfort food and innovative new specialties with an extensive wine list.
The Solstice Bar and Grill provides anything from a quick takeaway Starbucks and pastry, to a delicious lunch or dinner from our extensive menus. Cocktails and light bites can be enjoyed in our comfortable lounge/bar and on our heated outside terrace.
Pop in throughout the day to enjoy anything from a quick breakfast cappuccino and pastry to a delicious dinner with friends or family. Try our popular Solstice Burger, twirl into an authentic Italian pasta dish, or savour scrumptious main courses such as a classic Rib-eye Steak.
Then again, you could just pull up a stool at the bar, order a glass of your favourite beer or wine, and soak up the countryside views through the large picture windows. Even if you’re just meeting for cocktails, the delicious “All Day Snack Menu” and inviting open fireplace make this the perfect Salisbury restaurant to unwind with friends or colleagues.
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Cater for vegetarians
- Locally sourced produce
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Accept coach parties
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Available for wedding receptions
- Cater for groups
- Conference facilities - 2 conference rooms. Max capacity: 40 theatre-style; 25 boardroom-style; 25 banqueting-style.
- Event venue
- Licenced for alcohol
- Non smoking areas
- Open All Year
- In countryside - Situated at Solstice Park on the outskirts of Amesbury, 10 miles north of Salisbury. Stonehenge nearby.
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Stonehenge Nearby
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - 168 parking spaces on site p- FREE
- On Bus Route - Bus numbers 5, 6 or 8 from Salisbury Bus Station
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- Switch accepted
- Visa accepted
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Packed lunches available
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
Situated at Solstice Park, just off the A303 on the outskirts of Amesbury. Amesbury is 10 miles north of Salisbury on the A345/A303. Ample free parking on site
Public Transport Directions
Bus 5, 6 or 8 from Salisbury bus station.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good80
- 110nigelcNewton Abbot, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesThe Solstice Bar and Grill great food for couples or families!Saturday, 22nd February 2020The Solstice Bar and Grill is the restaurant for the Holiday Inn at Bulford, the half way point between Gatwick and a South Devon where my wife an I live and an ideal place to break the journey... Read full review
- ninellef2019Trip Type:CouplesHostess waist our evening with reservationSaturday, 1st August 2020Nice food, Good place, but our evening was ruined cause they can’t find a table even with reservation!! Read full review
- 148dalegLuton, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyStopped for a coffee & snackMonday, 21st September 2020Clean and tidy restaurant with a professional & modern feel. The coffee and cake was nice. Not to experience as modern establishments add that modern extra price. Give it a go! Read full review