The Refectory Restaurant is open daily for hot and cold drinks, snacks, lunches and afternoon tea and offers spectacular views of Salisbury Cathedral’s famous spire through its glass roof. All food is prepared on-site daily and the menu includes freshly baked cakes and pastries, delicious soups and salads and a wide choice range of hot meals and savouries. Alongside cakes other sweet treats there is a choice of soups, homemade savouries and a choice of fresh, healthy salads and a sandwich bar.
BELL TOWER TEA ROOMS
The Bell Tower Tea Rooms, open during the summer months, offer traditional teas with freshly made sandwiches, pretty pastries and heavenly cakes in quintessentially English surroundings with the best views of the Cathedral in the Close! The Bell Tower Tea Rooms are open from March to October.
Our Refectory Restaurant is open all year round, offering stunning views of the spire through the glass roof. During the summer months, from March to October, you can also visit our quaint Bell Tower Tea Rooms that overlook the North Lawns. Plan your visit here.
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference facilities - 2 conference rooms. Max capacity: 100 theatre-style (evening only); 60 boardroom-style (evening only); 100 banqueting-style.
- In town/city centre - Located within the Cathedral in the centre of Salisbury.
- Unique venue
- Delta accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good97
- SareetaCSouthampton, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayGreat coffee & cakeSaturday, 7th October 2023My friends & I often meet in Salisbury & this cafe is usually our meeting place as it's easy to find. The coffee & cake are great. Good selection of vegan cake too, which is good to see. I've never... Read full review
- J-from-MarysvilleMarysville, OhioTrip Type:CouplesConveniently located in the Salisbury Cathedral, if you're visiting itSunday, 8th October 2023Cafeteria style restaurant, inside the Cathedral complex. Some items made to order. Most items in a display, under glass, for you to select. Dessert items out on a table for you to select. There was... Read full review
- DuckysWifeUnited KingdomPretty patterns on coffees, warm and clean cafeSaturday, 25th November 2023Arrived just after 2pm on a week day when it was busy but plenty of tables available. My large mocha was gorgeous with a pretty milk pattern. Hubby commented on his vanilla latte being a nice coffee... Read full review
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021