The Refectory Restaurant is open daily for hot and cold drinks, snacks, lunches and afternoon tea and offers spectacular views of Salisbury Cathedral’s famous spire through its glass roof. All food is prepared on-site daily and the menu includes freshly baked cakes and pastries, delicious soups and salads and a wide choice range of hot meals and savouries. Alongside cakes other sweet treats there is a choice of soups, homemade savouries and a choice of fresh, healthy salads and a sandwich bar.
The Bell Tower Tea Rooms, open during the summer months, offer traditional teas with freshly made sandwiches, pretty pastries and heavenly cakes in quintessentially English surroundings with the best views of the Cathedral in the Close!
1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019
Monday - Sunday, 9.30am - 5.30pm
|The Bell Tower Tea Rooms||
8 Apr 2019 - 29 Sept 2019
Monday - Sunday, 10am - 5pm
Our Refectory Restaurant is open all year round, offering stunning views of the spire through the glass roof. During the summer months, from April to September, you can visit our quaint Bell Tower Tea Rooms that overlook the North Lawns. Plan your visit here.
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference facilities - 2 conference rooms. Max capacity: 100 theatre-style (evening only); 60 boardroom-style (evening only); 100 banqueting-style.
- In town/city centre - Located within the Cathedral in the centre of Salisbury.
- Unique venue
- Delta accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good89
- KWD_11Cheltenham, United KingdomExcellent quality in a noteworthy settingFriday, 14th February 2020Excellent food served by very quick and efficient staff. The lunch time specials tend to sell out early – due to their excellence – so arrive soon after noon if you want the best choice. The setting... Read full review
- Maxtraveller929Trip Type:Solo travelEnjoyable but too expensiveWednesday, 19th February 2020Very pleasant upmarket ambiance with very appealing quality food and drink offering. Pricing is extortionate though about 30% more than you would pay elsewhere for same quality I thought. Theres... Read full review
- 68daveaHoniton, United KingdomTypical "attraction" cafe decent but quite priceyTuesday, 25th February 2020Stopped off for a coffee here with family whilst doing a very quick tour of the City. A nice shop and pleasant staff, excellent location of course right next to the Cathedral. Can sit outside in the... Read full review