BELL TOWER TEA ROOMS
Open daily, 10:00 to 16:00
Open 10:00 - 16:00 Mondays – Saturdays
The Refectory will be open during Cathedral visiting hours but may be subject to change, so visitors should check the Cathedral website before their visit.
The Refectory Restaurant is open daily for hot and cold drinks, snacks, lunches and afternoon tea and offers spectacular views of Salisbury Cathedral’s famous spire through its glass roof. All food is prepared on-site daily and the menu includes freshly baked cakes and pastries, delicious soups and salads and a wide choice range of hot meals and savouries. Alongside cakes other sweet treats there is a choice of soups, homemade savouries and a choice of fresh, healthy salads and a sandwich bar.
The Bell Tower Tea Rooms, open during the summer months, offer traditional teas with freshly made sandwiches, pretty pastries and heavenly cakes in quintessentially English surroundings with the best views of the Cathedral in the Close!
Our Refectory Restaurant is open all year round, offering stunning views of the spire through the glass roof. During the summer months, from April to September, you can visit our quaint Bell Tower Tea Rooms that overlook the North Lawns. Plan your visit here.
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference facilities - 2 conference rooms. Max capacity: 100 theatre-style (evening only); 60 boardroom-style (evening only); 100 banqueting-style.
- In town/city centre - Located within the Cathedral in the centre of Salisbury.
- Unique venue
- Delta accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good89
- 68daveaHoniton, United KingdomTypical "attraction" cafe decent but quite priceyTuesday, 25th February 2020Stopped off for a coffee here with family whilst doing a very quick tour of the City. A nice shop and pleasant staff, excellent location of course right next to the Cathedral. Can sit outside in the... Read full review
- David JNorthampton, United KingdomLunchtime visitSunday, 1st March 2020Visited at 12.45 on a Sunday. Paid 5.55 for a very large hot homemade carrot and coriander soup with large roll and butter which was thoroughly enjoyed. Staff were active and helpful. Prices are not... Read full review
- aljpcwUnited KingdomTrip Type:CouplesLunch at the CathedralSunday, 8th March 2020We ordered soup, one of us had potato and leek, while the other had carrot and coriander. Both came with a nice chunky piece of bread. The soup, while tasty, would have been nicer had it not been so... Read full review