Open 10:00 - 16:00 Mondays – Saturdays
The Refectory will be open during Cathedral visiting hours but may be subject to change, so visitors should check the Cathedral website before their visit.
The Refectory Restaurant is open daily for hot and cold drinks, snacks, lunches and afternoon tea and offers spectacular views of Salisbury Cathedral’s famous spire through its glass roof. All food is prepared on-site daily and the menu includes freshly baked cakes and pastries, delicious soups and salads and a wide choice range of hot meals and savouries. Alongside cakes other sweet treats there is a choice of soups, homemade savouries and a choice of fresh, healthy salads and a sandwich bar.
BELL TOWER TEA ROOMS (open March to October)
Open daily, 10:00 to 16:00
The Bell Tower Tea Rooms, open during the summer months, offer traditional teas with freshly made sandwiches, pretty pastries and heavenly cakes in quintessentially English surroundings with the best views of the Cathedral in the Close! The Bell Tower Tea Rooms are open from March to October.
Our Refectory Restaurant is open all year round, offering stunning views of the spire through the glass roof. During the summer months, from March to October, you can also visit our quaint Bell Tower Tea Rooms that overlook the North Lawns. Plan your visit here.
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference facilities - 2 conference rooms. Max capacity: 100 theatre-style (evening only); 60 boardroom-style (evening only); 100 banqueting-style.
- In town/city centre - Located within the Cathedral in the centre of Salisbury.
- Unique venue
- Delta accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good90
- aljpcwUnited KingdomTrip Type:CouplesLunch at the CathedralSunday, 8th March 2020We ordered soup, one of us had potato and leek, while the other had carrot and coriander. Both came with a nice chunky piece of bread. The soup, while tasty, would have been nicer had it not been so... Read full review
- KentEnglandLifeChatham, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelQuick Coffee before seeing the beautiful CathedralSaturday, 29th August 2020Stopped in just before visiting this fantastically beautiful cathedral. Staff are friendly and service was superb. Read full review
- colin gRainham, United KingdomNot cheap and just okayMonday, 19th October 2020Popped in after a wander round the Cathedral , its not an inexpensive experience for what is quite ordinary , but suited the purpose at the time Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020