The Refectory Restaurant is open daily for hot and cold drinks, snacks, lunches and afternoon tea and offers spectacular views of Salisbury Cathedral’s famous spire through its glass roof. All food is prepared on-site daily and the menu includes freshly baked cakes and pastries, delicious soups and salads and a wide choice range of hot meals and savouries. Alongside cakes other sweet treats there is a choice of soups, homemade savouries and a choice of fresh, healthy salads and a sandwich bar.
BELL TOWER TEA ROOMS (open March to October)
Open daily, 10:00 to 16:00
The Bell Tower Tea Rooms, open during the summer months, offer traditional teas with freshly made sandwiches, pretty pastries and heavenly cakes in quintessentially English surroundings with the best views of the Cathedral in the Close! The Bell Tower Tea Rooms are open from March to October.
Our Refectory Restaurant is open all year round, offering stunning views of the spire through the glass roof. During the summer months, from March to October, you can also visit our quaint Bell Tower Tea Rooms that overlook the North Lawns. Plan your visit here.
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference facilities - 2 conference rooms. Max capacity: 100 theatre-style (evening only); 60 boardroom-style (evening only); 100 banqueting-style.
- In town/city centre - Located within the Cathedral in the centre of Salisbury.
- Unique venue
- Delta accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good90
- Brian GNorth Yorkshire, United KingdomNote to Chapter - Go to Winchester and see how catering can be doneWednesday, 18th August 2021Contacted out to I believe Compass Catering the whole place does not feel like a church restaurant/cafe. It just is poor in so many ways. Like The Bell Cafe which the cathedral owns they have chosen... Read full review
- Sightseer31945466270Fabulous FoodMonday, 30th August 2021Visited on Saturday and had a Steak pie. the food has improved in standard massively since the last time we visited Read full review
- David OSt. Mawgan, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyExcellent food and service for our eventThursday, 23rd September 2021Really grateful for a high quality tea beautifully served following the memorial service for my mother. Also the Refectory was a great place for people coming to have a light lunch before the service. Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021