AboutThe Rivers Edge waterfront restaurant, bar and terrace offers stylish and sophisticated dining, and provides fresh breakfasts, brunches, lunches and dinner daily.
Relax on the waterfront terrace in a tranquil space that offers guests stunning views across the River Avon to the meadows beyond with Salisbury Cathedral providing a sculptured skyline.
Tuck in to a brand new menu that temps the taste buds and sate your appetite with classic dishes reinvented with adventurous flavours and techniques.
The Rivers Edge restaurant is located at the 4* Legacy Rose and Crown Hotel which is the proud winner of the coveted TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- Facilities for Disabled Visitors
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Cater for groups
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Licenced for alcohol
- Open All Year
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
Parking & Transport
- On Bus Route
- American Express accepted
- Booking essential
- Delta accepted
- Diners Club accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- Switch accepted
- Visa accepted
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
Map & Directions
If you are using sat nav the postcode is SP2 8JQ.
Leave the M3 Motorway at Junction 8, turn onto the A303 and head towards the centre of Salisbury. Keep on the ring road and head towards Harnham. On the A338 head towards Harnham.
Once on the Harnham Road, take the first turning on your right and the hotel and resturant is on your right with car parking just after the hotel.
Public Transport Directions
Only a 10 minute taxi journey from Salisbury Railway Station with a direct line from London.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good34
- Doolie77London, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesQuick drink after a pleasant walk from Salisbury CathedralSunday, 26th September 2021Read about this place and decided to visit and have a drink after a visit to Salisbury Cathedral. Very pleasant sitting by the edge of the river and sipping our Gin and Tonic on a lovely afternoon... Read full review
- Hampshire_explorer_1London, United Kingdom5 stars for the Rose and Crown team! A wonderful Celebration of Life event delivered seamlessly.Thursday, 14th October 2021My daughters and I wanted to thank you and your staff for helping to make the celebration of my husband's life a very special afternoon. All the staff were so very kind, friendly and extremely... Read full review
- Steve6244Chatham, United Kingdomexcellent mealMonday, 18th October 2021We stayed at the hotel for a short break and ate in the restaurant on one evening. The menu is varied but some might say a little short of choice, but there was plenty of choice. Smoked trout mousse... Read full review