AboutThe Rivers Edge waterfront restaurant, bar and terrace offers stylish and sophisticated dining, and provides fresh breakfasts, brunches, lunches and dinner daily.
Relax on the waterfront terrace in a tranquil space that offers guests stunning views across the River Avon to the meadows beyond with Salisbury Cathedral providing a sculptured skyline.
Tuck in to a brand new menu that temps the taste buds and sate your appetite with classic dishes reinvented with adventurous flavours and techniques.
The Rivers Edge restaurant is located at the 4* Legacy Rose and Crown Hotel which is the proud winner of the coveted TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Cater for groups
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Licenced for alcohol
- Open All Year
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
Parking & Transport
- On Bus Route
- American Express accepted
- Booking essential
- Delta accepted
- Diners Club accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- Switch accepted
- Visa accepted
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
Map & Directions
If you are using sat nav the postcode is SP2 8JQ.
Leave the M3 Motorway at Junction 8, turn onto the A303 and head towards the centre of Salisbury. Keep on the ring road and head towards Harnham. On the A338 head towards Harnham.
Once on the Harnham Road, take the first turning on your right and the hotel and resturant is on your right with car parking just after the hotel.
Public Transport Directions
Only a 10 minute taxi journey from Salisbury Railway Station with a direct line from London.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good34
- ToniBolloniMansfield, United KingdomTerribleTuesday, 8th June 2021We are staying at this lovely hotel which I cannot fault. Booked dinner last night at the restaurant - location is perfect, and by the river with stunning views. They were not busy at all as I am... Read full review
- Girl208SussexAmazing home made food, surprisingly reasonable cost, good serviceMonday, 21st June 2021Had a really lovely experience at this venue on a Saturday afternoon. We enjoyed a trip down the river punting (third party - Salisbury punting - excellent) and then the restaurant made us a mixture... Read full review
- forsn0London, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesNot what was expected, really disappointedMonday, 28th June 2021Hmmm... the website considerably over sells. It states "relaxing tranquility and luxury accommodation" and "rooms have been lovingly restored to complement the original oak beams" and "Executive... Read full review