AboutThe Rivers Edge waterfront restaurant, bar and terrace offers stylish and sophisticated dining, and provides fresh breakfasts, brunches, lunches and dinner daily.
Relax on the waterfront terrace in a tranquil space that offers guests stunning views across the River Avon to the meadows beyond with Salisbury Cathedral providing a sculptured skyline.
Tuck in to a brand new menu that temps the taste buds and sate your appetite with classic dishes reinvented with adventurous flavours and techniques.
The Rivers Edge restaurant is located at the 4* Legacy Rose and Crown Hotel which is the proud winner of the coveted TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- Facilities for Disabled Visitors
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Cater for groups
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Licenced for alcohol
- Open All Year
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
Parking & Transport
- On Bus Route
- American Express accepted
- Booking essential
- Delta accepted
- Diners Club accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- Switch accepted
- Visa accepted
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
Map & Directions
If you are using sat nav the postcode is SP2 8JQ.
Leave the M3 Motorway at Junction 8, turn onto the A303 and head towards the centre of Salisbury. Keep on the ring road and head towards Harnham. On the A338 head towards Harnham.
Once on the Harnham Road, take the first turning on your right and the hotel and resturant is on your right with car parking just after the hotel.
Public Transport Directions
Only a 10 minute taxi journey from Salisbury Railway Station with a direct line from London.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2022
- Very Good36
- slrc1874Whitmore, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesJust perfect!!!Friday, 24th February 2023Excellent all round. Food,ambience and service Would go again without hesitation Room also excellent a great night's sleep Read full review
- Jan BSidmouth, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesLovely RoomWednesday, 1st March 2023We had a lovely room which was upgraded from a Standard to a river view Superior room. I would like to just mention Isabel the receptionist who was very accommodating, cheerful and efficient. All the... Read full review
- 140599Birmingham, United KingdomIf you want to sleep do not stay hereWednesday, 31st May 2023If you want to actually get a nights sleep after paying for a hotel room do not stay here. Rooms have no sound proofing and if a wedding is on the rooms actually vibrate until late at night and no... Read full review