AboutCollection of aircraft, cockpits, replicas and models weapons and trials equipment to show the story of flight and flight test in the UK.
The cockpits are mostly open and you can sit in and use the controls.
There are guides to answer questions and show you round.
Exhibits of national importance including the unique Sea Harrier XZ 457 and the rare Comit C Mk 2 Sagittarius.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||£9.50 per ticket|
|Child||£6.50 per ticket|
|Children under 5||Free|
|Family (2 adults, 2 children)||£25.50 per ticket|
|Senior/Student/Serving members of HM forces||£8.00 per ticket|
Concession price applies to seniors, students and serving members of HM forces with ID.
Annual tickets available twice the above price (visit as many times as you wish for a year).
Groups of 10+: 25% reduction for Pre-Organised Parties of more than 10 people (adult supervisors of children groups at child price).
|Summer Opening (18 Feb 2020 - 4 Nov 2020)|
* Open Bank Holiday Mondays 10am - 5pm.
Not open Christmas, Boxing Day or New Year's Day.
- On-Site café/restaurant - Airfield Cafe available
- Cater for groups
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Indoor Attraction
- No Smoking Attraction
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Min group size - 10
- Visa accepted
- Family Fun
Tours and Demonstrations
- Guided Tours Compulsory for Groups
- Guided Tours Compulsory for Individuals
- Groups Accepted
Map & Directions
Take the A345 off the A303 at Amebury. At the roundabout by Beehive Park and Ride turn left onto A338, at traffic lights turn right. Turn left onto Lancester Way - at the end of the hangar turn right.From Salisbury take A345 (to Amesbury) at roundabout by Beehive Park and Ride turn right onto A338 and follow instructions above.
Public Transport Directions
Close to Park and Ride bus route 501 Beehive.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good63
- JetterUK10Burnley, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayHospitable and Open Cockpits!!Sunday, 16th February 2020Fantastic and one of the best aviation museums I have been to in the world...why? - ok I’ve been to bigger and better aviation museums but nothing compares to the friendly, warm feeling to the... Read full review
- Duncan_wandererWhat a fascinating little gem ..... just a great visit!Friday, 21st February 2020I live in Hampshire and have always liked planes over the years, but until last night, when researching for places to take my 2 grand-children, I had no knowledge of this collection. What a hidden... Read full review
- BusygranmaFantastic day there with my grandsonSunday, 23rd February 2020A multitude of hands on airplanes which were accessible for visitors to sit in and my grandson had an amazing time. The volunteers were so informed and helpful not to mention friendly and... Read full review